02-01-07, 09:32 AM   #1
TheOthers
A Defias Bandit
Battle Shout reminder!?

I'm looking for an addon that could help me remember to rebuff Battle Shout.

I'm using SmartBuff but its not that great.

I want a litte box with an icon/text/timer that blink or something when im not buffed with Battle Shout....

Something like 'SpellWatch'....

Plz help me
02-01-07, 11:12 AM   #2
sid67
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Power Auras is the best addon for watching Battleshout (and Rampage). What it does is monitor your buffs (debuffs) on you and your target. It then throws up a customizable graphic based on your settings. What I do for Battleshout is I have a half-transparent semi-circle around my feet if I don't have the buff and I am in combat. If I'm out of combat or I have the buff, then I don't see it. It's like having a big neon NEED BATTLESHOUT sign. For Rampage, I actually use the timer feature when I have the buff. That way, I know exactly when it is going to expire. This addon is truly a classic and I am suprised it's not more popular.
02-01-07, 01:39 PM   #3
TheOthers
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by sid67
Power Auras is the best addon for watching Battleshout (and Rampage). What it does is monitor your buffs (debuffs) on you and your target. It then throws up a customizable graphic based on your settings. What I do for Battleshout is I have a half-transparent semi-circle around my feet if I don't have the buff and I am in combat. If I'm out of combat or I have the buff, then I don't see it. It's like having a big neon NEED BATTLESHOUT sign. For Rampage, I actually use the timer feature when I have the buff. That way, I know exactly when it is going to expire. This addon is truly a classic and I am suprised it's not more popular.
YES!

This is perfect!

Tnx M8!
02-01-07, 04:04 PM   #4
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Just got it for my warr, perfect. ty.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Battle Shout reminder!?