04-16-09, 01:28 PM   #1
Faraque
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightheaded lag.

Being copy/reposted from Lightheaded comments:

Originally posted by Cladhaire
You need to provide more details. Are you using the latest version of LightHeaded? What about the latest version of Carbonite? If so, I suggest you contact them and let them know you are having an issue. [/b]
More details: This has been an ongoing issue with Lightheaded and Carbonite for a while. It happens specifically when using the "Carbonite Enhanced Quest Log" and Lightheaded at the same time. With no other addons running, if the quest log is opened, I get reduced from 30-40 fps to 2-3 fps. The instant it is closed, fps returns to normal. If either carbonite or lightheaded is used independantly, the problem does not happen.

You should be able to independantly test this by simply installing both addons, creating a new toon somewhere with only them enabled, and pressing "L" to open your quest log.

I'll be reposting this in the carbonite forum as well, however, since both addons function normally alone, and only together do they cause issues, I figured it'd be better to have you getting info too. If there's anything I can do to help, please PM me and let me know.

Last edited by Faraque : 04-16-09 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Lightheaded lag.