11-28-06, 06:32 PM   #201
Vardan
A Murloc Raider
Ok I made sure it was against non friendly mobs and it didnt matter. I re-mazzified my hunter three times and it didnt matter. When I did each time there was nothing in 118. I only have llv 1 wing clip on him atm hehe I tried putting 1 in 118 and left the one in 12 and that didnt do anythign either.

11-28-06, 07:24 PM   #202
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by brautigan1
So after obsessing over this great UI, I decided to take a little bit of this, a little bit of that and a whole lot of Mazzle-Dazzle, and came up with this:

Still working on it, but it suits my playstyle nicely so far.

Tnx again for the great UI, Mazzle
what you've done is acutally made it harder on yourself to play your lock in the long run, I'd sugest trying it the way it has been fully tested and giving it a real chance before really goin crazy moving stuff around. You'll find that it works very well once your use to it and will server you better cause the overall theme will stay the same in the updates.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

11-28-06, 07:39 PM   #203
gariig
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I'll ask again...

What is the word of MAzzle UI in PTR or TBC beta? I'm guessing patch day (next Tuesday??) this will be broken, correct?

11-28-06, 09:01 PM   #204
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Releaux
I have the Red Skeletal Horse. I only have one character with a mount, so I'm afraid I can't test it on another just yet. If it would be helpful, I can uninstall the UI and reinstall it fresh...
Is it the Red Skeletal Warhorse? If it is, I just checked and that one should be in there. Did you actually check action ID 120? If not, please remazzify the button layout and look in the action id's (via DAB.)

I also checked paladin mount summon spells. They too should be in there. Whoever was having a problem with that, please do the same thing as above and check that.

If it's still not showing up, send me a PM. I'd like you to try something else for me.

11-28-06, 10:14 PM   #205
Aurilias
A Defias Bandit
Hey Mazzle, great UI you've got here. I have absolutely no complaints, but I am experiencing one bug that I'm kind of stuck on. On my rogue, I'm using your hud but not getting any combo points showing. Well, I do have one show, but that's it. No matter how many combo points I actually have, the max that shows is one. I've reinstalled the UI, class addons have been selected, still the same. I've checked the settings for dart and duf, nothing pops out at me there (I have some experience with discord, so if it was obvious I think I would have caught it). Checked the .lua's in each folder as well, nothing obvious to me there either.

Any thoughts or insight?

And again, wow! Great job. Only suggestions I would make for a change is adding OneBank and OneBag, but that's just my personal preference Also, are the target models supposed to fall down when dead as well? Mine don't, but I haven't partied up (or died) yet to see if it's only the party/player models that do this. Also, I would suggest replacing fruity loots with xloot, and viewport with skinner. Again, personal preferences of mine

Thanks again

11-28-06, 10:22 PM   #206
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

How come when I mazzified the UI, there were some missing textures toward the right side from center (around the right action bars). And the target's name/healthbar/mana bar were -x to the left from center and were not positioned right.

I use the 2nd aspect ratio listed on the mazzify option window. 1280x800....

11-28-06, 10:46 PM   #207
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aurilias
Hey Mazzle, great UI you've got here. I have absolutely no complaints, but I am experiencing one bug that I'm kind of stuck on. On my rogue, I'm using your hud but not getting any combo points showing. Well, I do have one show, but that's it. No matter how many combo points I actually have, the max that shows is one. I've reinstalled the UI, class addons have been selected, still the same. I've checked the settings for dart and duf, nothing pops out at me there (I have some experience with discord, so if it was obvious I think I would have caught it). Checked the .lua's in each folder as well, nothing obvious to me there either.

Any thoughts or insight?

And again, wow! Great job. Only suggestions I would make for a change is adding OneBank and OneBag, but that's just my personal preference Also, are the target models supposed to fall down when dead as well? Mine don't, but I haven't partied up (or died) yet to see if it's only the party/player models that do this. Also, I would suggest replacing fruity loots with xloot, and viewport with skinner. Again, personal preferences of mine

Thanks again
The mazzifier should install color combo points for druids and rogues. It's not done through DUF. Make sure that's enabled.

I have encountered one strange bug where sometimes DFM is no longer able to move certain frames. Color combo points is one of the add-ons that someone has reported it getting stuck on (also bigwigs and witchhunt). It's possible that's happening with you. Simply, reloading the UI should clear that up.

11-28-06, 10:47 PM   #208
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by 123noob
How come when I mazzified the UI, there were some missing textures toward the right side from center (around the right action bars). And the target's name/healthbar/mana bar were -x to the left from center and were not positioned right.

I use the 2nd aspect ratio listed on the mazzify option window. 1280x800....
That's one of the first questions in the FAQ.

11-28-06, 11:16 PM   #209
keshian
A Kobold Labourer
Great job mazzle

Loving it!

How can I get the Mob Health % in the HUD? So I can use it to judge executes (Warrior)?

11-28-06, 11:17 PM   #210
Aurilias
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
The mazzifier should install color combo points for druids and rogues. It's not done through DUF. Make sure that's enabled.

I have encountered one strange bug where sometimes DFM is no longer able to move certain frames. Color combo points is one of the add-ons that someone has reported it getting stuck on (also bigwigs and witchhunt). It's possible that's happening with you. Simply, reloading the UI should clear that up.
OK, I see now that it's a seperate addon. Sorry about that, I assumed it was part of the discord set along with the hud. I'll take a look at that and see what the issue might be there. All addons are enabled, so that shouldn't be it though. I'll look into the DUF issue you noted as well.

Thanks for the quick response

11-29-06, 01:13 AM   #211
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by gariig
I'll ask again...

What is the word of MAzzle UI in PTR or TBC beta? I'm guessing patch day (next Tuesday??) this will be broken, correct?

I know that it's being worked on but no offical word yet cause it basically breaks everything, so the original authors have to rewrite addons for Mazz to use them ect ect.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

11-29-06, 01:19 AM   #212
-Caine-
A Kobold Labourer
Question

Has this been tested on the testrealms with patch 2.0.1? I would hate to download this thing and love it, only for it to be dysfunctional as soon as the patch lands...

EDIT: Nevermind, I've leanred to read. Ignore the above.

11-29-06, 01:30 AM   #213
gweniver
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Has anyone tried using the TheoryCraft addon with this UI?

I really like how TheoryCraft adds how much dmg or healing a spell will do on the spell's icon on the action bar, but for some reason I can't get that to show up when I use TheoryCraft with this UI.

I used TheoryCraft with another UI that used DABs and I didn't have a problem there.

I know that TheoryCraft is working since the custom info that shows up in the Tooltip is displaying, I just can't seem to get the additional text that should show up on the action bar icons to show up.

I did check the DAB forums about this, and the one suggestion they said was to make sure enhanced tooltips was turned on in the Interface setup and I do have that turned on.

I love this UI though so far!

11-29-06, 01:45 AM   #214
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by gweniver
Has anyone tried using the TheoryCraft addon with this UI?
Theorycraft is included with the package. Check in MazzleOptions to adjust its configuration

11-29-06, 05:32 AM   #215
Xfaktah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mazzle 3D

Ok Mazzle after some days testing your UI ...things going really better, but i got 1 question... about your awesome work on 3 D frames...
Is there any chance to use your 3D addons w/o your UI?
I mean just copyin the addon and library in another Ui package?
i tried to do it...but the 3d models arent showin? is there a config command to type or somethin else or you cant use them separatly anyway?

ty for reply and sorry if someone asked it yet..but i really didnt feel to scroll up all the 24 pages of threads.,..

well i scrolled up...and for what i got you really wont ppls use it separatly, im not a programmer but i can understand your feelings...

so ill change the question since i got a problem with your uI:

everytime i join a bg i go in raid frames i hide them to show party group and give some other settings...well when i get out of that bg and join another one...the options are resetted again and i need to do the same work again...any suggestion to fix it?

Last edited by Xfaktah : 11-29-06 at 05:46 AM.

11-29-06, 08:03 AM   #216
gweniver
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Vint
Theorycraft is included with the package. Check in MazzleOptions to adjust its configuration
I think it may have been an issue with the version of Theorycraft included. I copied in the version that I had in my old UI and it worked.

11-29-06, 08:30 AM   #217
Charlimangy
A Defias Bandit
Bear form bars need attack!

I just installed Mazzle last night and it's an amazing piece of work. Congratulations! There was one issue that plagued me though. The default button setting for Druid did not have basic attack on any button for Bear form. The '1' key is bound to the 'swipe' attack, but that takes some rage and you're not going to have much rage if you never attack.

I solved this problem by moving the swipe down to the third level bar and putting attack on 1, but now my swipe is in an odd place.

I also have a basic confusion about how keybindings are set up. Do I go to Escape->Keybindings or is there a mod somewhere that I use instead? The regular keybinding UI has a message all over it that makes me think I shouldn't be using it (sorry, I've forgotten what the message is and I don't have access to it at the moment).

11-29-06, 09:21 AM   #218
Caspian
A Murloc Raider
well, i've figured out most everything i need. i just have one problem

as a shaman, when i cast weapon buffs it puts the icon near my portrait of my character, i have since moved the portrait and put a different chat window there instead. i have been unable to move that frame using the discord options. how could i go about moving the weapon buff icon/frame?

Much appreciated

11-29-06, 09:31 AM   #219
phukkitt
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Charlimangy
I just installed Mazzle last night and it's an amazing piece of work. Congratulations! There was one issue that plagued me though. The default button setting for Druid did not have basic attack on any button for Bear form. The '1' key is bound to the 'swipe' attack, but that takes some rage and you're not going to have much rage if you never attack.

I solved this problem by moving the swipe down to the third level bar and putting attack on 1, but now my swipe is in an odd place.

I also have a basic confusion about how keybindings are set up. Do I go to Escape->Keybindings or is there a mod somewhere that I use instead? The regular keybinding UI has a message all over it that makes me think I shouldn't be using it (sorry, I've forgotten what the message is and I don't have access to it at the moment).
You actually use the attack button?
The rest of us just right click...

11-29-06, 10:38 AM   #220
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Originally Posted by Charlimangy
Yes, you use the regular keybindings menu in Escape->Keybindings. The enhanced keybindings page shown is divided into 3 sections, I can't remember their names. The top section has Blizzard's default keybindings, the middle section can be ignored, and the bottom section is where you set all your keybindings for addons.

I believe the message you are referring to is from the hotbar keybindings listed in the top (Blizzard) section of keybindings. The message tells you not to set your keybindings here, but to use the Discord Action Bars section to set them.

If you go to the third section for the addon keybindings and scroll all the way to the bottom of the list you will see a section for DISCORD ACTION BARS. This is where you set your keybindings for all your hotbars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI