05-30-07, 10:47 AM   #1
mrblondeisback
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Serious mod problems, please help!

Okay, so I've been using addons for a long time, and so after the recent patch, I was having a lot of trouble with my ui. I figured after 2 years it was time to think about redesigning it, so I went ahead and wiped my addon folder, and commenced downloading new stuff. Only, the new stuff doesn't work! Well, I'll try to be more specific. I had Bongos, worked okay, now when I download Bongos2 the minimap button is there, but no bars, and when I open the menu with the button, it's all screwed up, just a little text and that's it. no background or anything. Tried to get Sabella, it was just a green square. My FuBar 2.0 won't load at all. I thought maybe it had something to do with the Ace2 thingy, I don't really know what that means, but I tried downloading the wowaceupdater, it just returned an error when I tried to run it. I'm really lost here folks, I've lost a lot of functionality and I'm rather upset about it. I have successfully installed ItemRack and Perlframes though, so I don't know what's up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
05-30-07, 11:35 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
WAU requires .NET 2.0 to work. But you also didn't list the error you were getting. Whenever you need help because you're getting an error, all we can do is guess what's wrong unless you tell us the details.

For the latest versions of Fubar, go to www.wowace.com/files

Make sure you're not trying to run Bongos and Bongos2 at the same time.

If you're still having issues with stuff, then try bombing your WTF folder (you can rename it instead - that way you won't lose settings if it doesn't fix your issues).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-30-07, 11:52 AM   #3
mrblondeisback
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I didn't actually get any error messages. Just screwed up or nonexistant addons. I'll get .net 2.0. And what do you mean by bombing? removing and letting wow make another, like I did with the addon folder?
05-30-07, 12:00 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
yes - clean it out in case there is something conflicting or something tainted
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Serious mod problems, please help!