01-30-11, 02:35 PM   #1
Lock007
A Defias Bandit
Quest zooming in on map

whenever i select a quest to track on my carbonite map it automatically zooms in all the way on the map to a point where I cannot even tell where it is. I have to zoom out but then when I move the mouse out of the carbonite map it zooms right back in. I have looked through the opitions 3 times and cant figure out how to set it not to zoom in when I track a quest. I had it set that way before but with the recent update I cant do it that way now. I like to see the whole zone with the carbonite map using the arrows and quest area colors to find out where to go. How do I get my carbonite to not zoom in all the way and remain the same scale while tracking a quest?

01-30-11, 04:39 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not too sure if this will help, but check to make sure the "Auto Scale" box is not checked on the top right corner of your map. There are 2 check boxes there, and the one closest to the edge of the map frame is to lock the map so it can't be accidentally moved or re-sized.

You could also right click the minimized map and make sure the "Follow you" option is checked, which will help Carbonites map ...well... follow you.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 01-30-11 at 04:50 PM.

01-30-11, 07:55 PM   #3
Lock007
A Defias Bandit
Wow, i cant believe i didnt see that before, thank you so much!

01-31-11, 09:35 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You are welcome. I'm glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest zooming in on map