05-31-14, 04:37 PM   #1
Synchrony
An Aku'mai Servant
I Killed Stuf Raid Frames

I'm back! In my UI-building ventures today, I turned on Stuf's Raid Frames (I've never used them, opting instead for Grid/Grid2/VuhDo) thinking I might be able to achieve something I was trying (and failing) to do in VuhDo or Grid2. That said, I was simply messing with settings and had selected "Configure Mode" in the normal Stuf options window, and then navigated to the Raid Frames options window, which was then completely empty. Apparently, turning Configure Mode on and then going into the Raid Frames options without turning it off again is fatal. I tried reloading, turning Stuf's modules on and off, turning off every other addon and turning them back on a few at a time (which I realized wouldn't help when I tried to replicate the Config Mode thing on another character), even uninstalling and reinstalling Stuf, and no luck. The Raid Frames options still work on other characters. Short of deleting everything I have related to Stuf and reinstalling (and then rebuilding everything), I'm not sure how I can fix this. I'd love some insight if anyone has any thoughts.

Also I think this is probably a pretty important issue considering it's extremely easy to do and completely breaks the whole Raid Frames options portion of Stuf.
08-05-14, 11:23 AM   #2
feraldrood
A Theradrim Guardian

I've found simply typing "/stufraid" will pull up the broken(empty) config option you say.

exiting and retyping /stufraid will pull up the full config. I just made a /stufraid macro so I don't have to keep typing it.

No idea whats causing it though, doesn't even throw an error with bugsack

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I Killed Stuf Raid Frames