02-09-07, 01:07 AM   #201
kaas2000
A Defias Bandit
wtf is this =)

Could anyone please please tell me what this is? It annoys the hell out of me not knowing =)
(see attacked jpeg)

P.S. Mazzle.... /kiss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtfisthis.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1047  

02-09-07, 01:26 AM   #202
Lilinallte
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by kaas2000
Could anyone please please tell me what this is? It annoys the hell out of me not knowing =)
(see attacked jpeg)

P.S. Mazzle.... /kiss

It's the Addon 'SmartBuff' (Hence the SB...)

02-09-07, 01:47 AM   #203
Hiro_Antagonist
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Aygen
Mazzle reagranges the skills, you will have to re-do them manualy.
That is seriously, seriously, annoying.

02-09-07, 02:51 AM   #204
rofocal792
A Defias Bandit
Hey, I was just curious on how to set the time to my time, it may a simple right in front of my eyes type of thing but I can't find it for the life of me. Any way I can do that?

02-09-07, 03:11 AM   #205
kaas2000
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Lilinallte
It's the Addon 'SmartBuff' (Hence the SB...)
ROFL...i see now. Also found a way to hide it (don't really need that button on my rogue). I assume it is used to buff/debuff automatically for other chars?

SB hehe....i thought it said 58...still trying to get used to this small letters :-D

Cheers for your help mate

02-09-07, 04:14 AM   #206
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by rofocal792
Hey, I was just curious on how to set the time to my time, it may a simple right in front of my eyes type of thing but I can't find it for the life of me. Any way I can do that?

This has been asked AND answered here several times already dude.....AND it's in the FAQ.

Learn 2 Read

02-09-07, 05:24 AM   #207
Linuske
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Hemonie
Excuse me for my bad english

I read the FAQ and the instructions for install this UI.
I change my resolution 1440x900, i repond to many questions od mazzily and i clique Mazzilyme!
And isn't not change in my screen and the reloadUI button not appear.

I make some install and it's the same problem.
Help me pliz
Thanx

A screen after push the button Mazzily me!

I have a problem similar to him.

02-09-07, 05:29 AM   #208
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by urofseron
I installed and set up on my lock, looks great!

My only issue so far is that some of my soul shards appear in my backpack now, not in my SS bag. No biggie, but when I try to move them into the SS bag, I get an error message "This item does not belong in that container" or something like that.

I even tried moving them into a different bag, still the same message.

Any ideas?

Not sure if this has been addressed yet. However, if you go into Deuce Commander on FUBAR and find the warlock category, you should see the options for Shard Ace. The problem you're experiencing is related to Shard Sorting. There will be a drop down in the sorting area that goes from 0 to 4. These correspond to bag slots (0 is your main backpack, and they are incremented from right to left.)

So, since I have my shard bag in the furthest left slot on the micro bar, I set that dropdown to 4 and all problems went away.

Set this up, depending on where you have your bag.

02-09-07, 06:21 AM   #209
Amithab
A Kobold Labourer
combat - frame

1st of all I want to say thanks a lot to Mazzle for that great ui. Nevertheless I was confronted with two issues I couldn't find an answer for:

1. Is it possible to configure the icehud-like combat frames being left and right to your character, giving you additional information about your life and mana / energy / rage and your opponents ones? I am especially interested in increasing the distance to the char. Obviously it was created to fit gnomish meassurements. Being a nightelf, those frames are too close and the whole combat seems to be very confused.

2. Do I have an option to change the colormanagement of the bars (life and mana / energy / rage) of the 3d-models and the ones mentioned above? Usually, mana is blue, energy yellow, rage red, life red as well - you know what I mean?

I've read the faq and the thread in the forum, couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for answers

02-09-07, 06:52 AM   #210
Redemption
A Murloc Raider
I'm sorry, I searched and i cannot find it. The buffs running up the left side, beside the player character unit frame -> How do I move them? I've searched and searched, and cannot find what addon is used to display the individual normal buffs and debuffs. I want to make them more obvious, maybe I should install ctbuffmod?

02-09-07, 06:53 AM   #211
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Amithab
1st of all I want to say thanks a lot to Mazzle for that great ui. Nevertheless I was confronted with two issues I couldn't find an answer for:

1. Is it possible to configure the icehud-like combat frames being left and right to your character, giving you additional information about your life and mana / energy / rage and your opponents ones? I am especially interested in increasing the distance to the char. Obviously it was created to fit gnomish meassurements. Being a nightelf, those frames are too close and the whole combat seems to be very confused.

2. Do I have an option to change the colormanagement of the bars (life and mana / energy / rage) of the 3d-models and the ones mentioned above? Usually, mana is blue, energy yellow, rage red, life red as well - you know what I mean?

I've read the faq and the thread in the forum, couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for answers
1) If you click on the button near the Mazzle logo that takes you into the FAQ/Options...one of the blue option sections at the top is MazzleHUD. You can edit it's preferences there.

2) IIRC, you can adjust it's vertical adjustment, scale, horizontal distance from your character and transparency. I don't believe there is an option for colors.

02-09-07, 07:58 AM   #212
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Not sure if this has been addressed yet. However, if you go into Deuce Commander on FUBAR and find the warlock category, you should see the options for Shard Ace. The problem you're experiencing is related to Shard Sorting. There will be a drop down in the sorting area that goes from 0 to 4. These correspond to bag slots (0 is your main backpack, and they are incremented from right to left.)

So, since I have my shard bag in the furthest left slot on the micro bar, I set that dropdown to 4 and all problems went away.

Set this up, depending on where you have your bag.
Known Bug, I belive you can disable auto-slotting of shards within shardace

02-09-07, 08:02 AM   #213
Lord Rappian
A Murloc Raider
I have seen this asked but never really answered...

Does the MazzleHUD support pets? I cannot seem to find the options to include them.

Thanks.

02-09-07, 08:44 AM   #214
dlb867
A Murloc Raider
Bag item count to not include shards

Either I am just plain blind or I'm just missing it.

Is there a way to not include shards in the total number of items in bags? For example, I see 81/84 and that is including the shards ( I have a soul pouch to hold my shards). I would prefer it didn't include the shards so it would show as 61/64. There's already a small buttom that shows how many shards you have on hand.

Thanks!

02-09-07, 08:52 AM   #215
WyldAynjel
A Murloc Raider
Seems it was lost in the shuffle.

When using the Clique casting (Thank you for putting that in, it makes life ALOT easier), there is only a very small place on the unit frame that i can hover over to use the mod. It's either at the very top of the unitframe or the very bottom, I was wondering if this was a bug or if not... if there is a way to change it so the space to hover over is larger. The space is so small that if I move the mouse at all besides in that one area, the clique does not work at all.

Thanks again, for all your hard work. Apart from this one thing, I have enjoyed it immensely.

02-09-07, 09:00 AM   #216
urofseron
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by WyldAynjel
Seems it was lost in the shuffle.

When using the Clique casting (Thank you for putting that in, it makes life ALOT easier), there is only a very small place on the unit frame that i can hover over to use the mod. It's either at the very top of the unitframe or the very bottom, I was wondering if this was a bug or if not... if there is a way to change it so the space to hover over is larger. The space is so small that if I move the mouse at all besides in that one area, the clique does not work at all.

Thanks again, for all your hard work. Apart from this one thing, I have enjoyed it immensely.

Agreed, the only real bug I've found using my Priest. Not really I bug I guess, but there are several times i've had a death in my group because I could not get Clique to work, despite clicking all over the person's health bars. Just needs to be a bigger area to "click".

02-09-07, 09:14 AM   #217
Taakevandre
A Murloc Raider
A quick question, ive browsed trough the forum here and didnt find any answer so im tryin here now ^^

Is the Mazzle UI supposed to be very small? ( i mean the whole interface inside wow )
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uima7.jpg

I find it kinda small and stuff like that (yeah my eye sight aint the best) and was wondering if its possible to get it abit bigger? like the buttons,the frames and so on, tried changing the resolution, but only wow got bigger, not the UI interface :/ so if anyone knows if its possible, please do give me an answer.

& thnx for a great UI Mazzle

Best Regards
Taakevandre

02-09-07, 09:28 AM   #218
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Aygen
Known Bug, I belive you can disable auto-slotting of shards within shardace
Or you can follow the steps I outlined and it works. Or at least it did for me during the last two beta releases.

02-09-07, 10:14 AM   #219
Pr1De
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Taakevandre
A quick question, ive browsed trough the forum here and didnt find any answer so im tryin here now ^^

Is the Mazzle UI supposed to be very small? ( i mean the whole interface inside wow )

I find it kinda small and stuff like that (yeah my eye sight aint the best) and was wondering if its possible to get it abit bigger? like the buttons,the frames and so on, tried changing the resolution, but only wow got bigger, not the UI interface :/ so if anyone knows if its possible, please do give me an answer.

& thnx for a great UI Mazzle

Best Regards
Taakevandre

Unfortunately, no, its not possible to increase the UI size. Read through the thread for many many posts and replies to questions very similar to this.

Edit: Or just read the FAQ.

02-09-07, 10:24 AM   #220
Anryha42
A Kobold Labourer

Which bar addon puts that 4x4 block of buttons on the bottom right hand side? The buttons are shown in the picture above with beast training, first aid, hearthstone etc. I want to get rid of it, but it continues to avoid the wrath that it will endure.

I've disabled Autobar, itemrack and basically every other bar addon except Bongos, and i can't seem to find an option that would be creating this box of buttons in the Bongos settings.

It reminds me of that totem addon for shaman's, but I don't see it in the addon list so I doubt that it is that. The bars disappear when you click on them, but continue to come back after every relog/reload ui.

Thanks. Sorry if this has been asked before, i browsed the last 12 pages or so and didn't see anything in there.

PS: Also, what is that ddon that moves the camera automatically? Very nice and intuitive...but annoying because i'm not accustomed to using it.

PSS: Also, is there any way to move the black boxes that Simple Combat uses? When I mazzlefied, the resolution change shifted the boxes to the right, cutting of about 1/2 of the far right box.

EDIT: http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?i...7120811dx8.jpg
There is a screenshot of the bar problem.

One more question then I should be done

Does anyone know a way of changing discords settings so in the target window, where it shows the actual numbers of HP and MP, that it will do a healer mode. Where it shows how much the target is missing, ie...

Instead of: 400/500
I'd like: -100/500

Thanks again. Great UI mazzle! Worth the wait IMO!

Last edited by Anryha42 : 02-09-07 at 11:11 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD