10-30-12, 07:11 PM   #1
dhjohn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Undock minimap in instances

Sense Rythal made maps work nice for instances (thanks, btw. ), I have been trying to figure out how to get the wow minimap to not dock when inside the instance, but instead merge with the carb map.

I can't seem to make that happen. Any ideas? Or is it not possible yet?

10-30-12, 07:58 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
it's not an option that was ever added... just going full size instead of docked. I can look into it but not sure how well it would work since the maps won't line up right.

10-30-12, 08:09 PM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Go to the Map Minimap page of Carbonites options and see if the "Minimap toggles full size for instances" option is checked. If it is not, check it and the next time you run an instance the Blizzard instance map should completely cover the Carbonite minimized map. If you're talking about the Carbonite maximized map, I have absolutely no clue. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

10-30-12, 08:48 PM   #4
dhjohn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ah, thanks for the info Rythal. I'll use the small docked version for now.

Jeffy: Thanks, that's what I was doing before the instance maps worked, I was trying to get the minimap to merge like it does in the overworld instead, but if it can't happen it's all good.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Undock minimap in instances