11-18-12, 02:23 AM   #1
BGrover
A Defias Bandit
Map Problem: Can't Play the Game-Really need help.

I installed Carbonite earlier today. So far it's been great. I have been using several features of it all day. But, just now, a giant black circle has appeared on both the regular map and the mini map. It follows me wherever I go. It totally blacks out where I am at, so I cannot see where to go. I basically can't play the game. I have tried to look at all the options and can't figure it out. I have rebooted, but the black circle is still there. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get rid of this circle. I'm going to have to uninstall the addon if I can't figure this out. I was so excited, now really disappointed. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

11-18-12, 07:25 AM   #2
davidmurcia
A Murloc Raider
Try uninstalling Carbonite and installing it again. You need to access into World of Warcraft folder (right click on icon -> Open destination folder) go into folder Interface and into AddOns. Then you errase all the Carbonite folders. Or well you may use curse client too.

For more detail could you tell us your OS and post some screenshots plz?

Hope it helps

11-18-12, 07:38 AM   #3
Magicalhats27
A Fallenroot Satyr

The black empty space occurs while using another map altering add-on in conjunction with carbonite. I had the same problem when I first enabled Mapster after it was updated. Its a pain, and the black circle will disappear after a while. However once your re-install carbonite it'll go away.

Hope this Helps - Cheers

11-18-12, 10:48 AM   #4
dhjohn
A Fallenroot Satyr
Set the minimap transparency to 0 and see if it goes away.
(Right click the carbonite map, select minimap, and move the transparency slider to 0)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map Problem: Can't Play the Game-Really need help.