07-24-10, 04:40 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Help! Health indicator

Ok reworking my ui and i need someway to watch my health/rage,ect.
I tryed the huds to much or cant move. What id like to find is a small movable indicator. So i can see my health and rage/mana ect. It a pain to have to look at another spot on my ui to see it. I been useing diablo bars and haveing them nice big orbs next to my target has problly made things to easy. But iam tired of clicking on a button and haveing my target change.

Anyone got any ideas
07-24-10, 10:34 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Many people (myself included) move their unit frames elsewhere on the screen so that they can easier see this information.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-25-10, 12:24 AM   #3
sakurakira
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kasca View Post
I been useing diablo bars and haveing them nice big orbs next to my target has problly made things to easy. But iam tired of clicking on a button and haveing my target change.
I don't understand this statement. How does using one of the orb mods affect your targeting? Which orb mod are you using? Zork makes several with various layouts. You can either have the bars alone, or use an entire Diablo style UI.
07-25-10, 04:42 AM   #4
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
It not a hard statement to understand. The orb bar is click throught. Therefore when you click and hit that spot where keys are not. You then click on what ever happens to be in front of you or on the floor. Witch is the reason i have been changeing my ui to btex. I can move the screen up behind the texture. Thuse no more changeing target unless i wish it. Id like to try kgpanels but it not user friendly.

I moved my group frames down to the bottom but it not close to my target bar,sadly. To get where i could see it id have to move my map. Witch i really dont wish to do. But iam also still working on this soooo i may have to.
07-27-10, 05:16 PM   #5
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
I guess noone has any idea how to do this with out moveing my group/char info. Bummer but i keep working on it.
08-01-10, 09:59 AM   #6
harrellj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Try digits? Its just a text indicator of health and power (rage/runic power/mana/energy) that you can put anywhere (and separately).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help! Health indicator