07-14-09, 04:00 AM   #1
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Healcomm help...

Anyone have any clue how to get healcomm to spawn and fill vertically? Would have the Bottom of Healcomm bar attached to the top of player/target hp. My target and player frames have vertical hp and power bars and I wanted to tweak Healcomm to match. I've tried changing the orientation and setpoint for the Healcomm bars on just those two frames but that broke healcomm and wasn't throwing any errors I could fix.

Tried this
Quote:
http://pastey.net/106724-2qdr
as posted by jadakren, but it doesnt fill upward or update correctly. After several attempts of my own to get it to work I need some advice. Thanks
Posted on the oUF_Healcomm plug in comments. I'm not getting any replies and I know its not been updated and there aren't any terribly recent comments.

At the moment I have oUF_Healcomm disabled for my player and target frames and am using combat feedback for info on those frames. I would much prefer to have Healcomm on all my frames but I can't get the coding to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Unkn : 07-14-09 at 11:38 PM.
07-15-09, 06:07 PM   #2
jadakren
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

http://github.com/airtonix/oufsmee2g...s/healcomm.lua

you also have the option of using holy smurfs libhealcomm plugin(found on wowace) or freebgrids setup which does the horizontal and vertical setup.

the one i linked above also creates healing lines from the healer to the heal recipient ( i use it to gauge other healers )

if you want the incoming healing to show on all frames i recommend you use holysmurfs plugin. seems to be a fair bit more attention paid to its implementation

Last edited by jadakren : 07-15-09 at 06:12 PM.
07-15-09, 11:52 PM   #3
Unkn
Premium Member

Thanks for the reply, I will check everything out see what I can do with it.

This is for my personal layout, not something I'm every posting, I just want to get it to look the way I want and function for my healer and dps without any changes having to be made.
07-29-09, 09:18 AM   #4
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Originally Posted by jadakren View Post
http://github.com/airtonix/oufsmee2g...s/healcomm.lua

you also have the option of using holy smurfs libhealcomm plugin(found on wowace) or freebgrids setup which does the horizontal and vertical setup.

the one i linked above also creates healing lines from the healer to the heal recipient ( i use it to gauge other healers )

if you want the incoming healing to show on all frames i recommend you use holysmurfs plugin. seems to be a fair bit more attention paid to its implementation

ok super noob question...

if I drop this and the healcomm lib folder into my personal layout folder and reference it in the toc will it just work? what else do I need do?

I was looking through a few layouts to see how to implement heal com and each one did it different and confused me a bit.
07-29-09, 02:40 PM   #5
Unkn
Premium Member

First pardon me if this shows up weird. I am typing it on my blackberry while waiting at the airport.

What are you trying to do? Just add healcomm support to your layout? If so you can just download oUF_healcomm plugin and it will work as long as your status bars horitzontally fill.

I have a layout I've made that has vertically and hotizontally filling bars so its little trickier. You shouldn't need to edit healcomm plugin in anyway to work with your layout unless you have vertical bars. And I am still working on that for my layout. When I get it to work I'll post it up on here.

If its something more specific than that give me some more details. if you want to embed it yeah you would need to include it in you're layouts folder and include it in you toc.
07-29-09, 02:46 PM   #6
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

thanks that's all i needed to know.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Healcomm help...