10-11-12, 02:41 PM   #1
unstoppixel
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Exclamation ElvUI Minimap w/Carbonite

So when I log on with my alt everything works fine. But for some reason when I log on with my main the ElvUI minimap is showing a circle minimap inside the ElvUI square minimap when I have Carbonite installed.

I tried copying my carbonite saved variables from my alt over to my main. I even went as far as to pull out my entire WTF folder to see if that will fix the problem. But for some reason, with my main the map continues to be a circle inside a square.

Has anyone had this problem before. Any ideas how to fix it? It's driving me nuts!

10-11-12, 02:46 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Check your options for carbonite and make sure it's set for the minimap to be square instead of round.

10-11-12, 02:54 PM   #3
unstoppixel
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs up Solved!

So I got to thinking, and I figured that if things work for my other characters, but not my main, there has to be an addon that he is using that they aren't which is causing the trouble... So I started comparing/checking until I could reproduce the problem on another character and bingo! For some reason "Blood Shield Tracker" (my main is a DK) is messing with my minimaps... whodathunkit?! Not sure why that would happen, as they're quite unrelated addons. Go figure!

11-21-12, 02:58 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you ever figure out how to fix this? Id like to start using the BST addon again, but having my ElvUI minimap look like that drives me nuts.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » ElvUI Minimap w/Carbonite