08-08-11, 11:01 PM   #1
Digitalis
A Defias Bandit
Lightbulb Valor/Conquest weekly tracker

I've looked around but can't find any addons that do this.
Perhaps if one does exist, some nice individual could point me in the right direction?

I'd like an addon that would track the number of Valor points/Conquest Points earned per week across characters. Ideally a libdatabroker plugin.

The way I imagine the tooltip looking would be:

Toon1

Valor Points - cur/max

Conquest Points - cur/max

Toon2

Valor Points - cur/max

Conquest Points - cur/max

etc etc.

It seems to me that with the getcurrencyinfo() call, you can get all of this information, and like another addon I love Broker_Cashflow, I know you can store that data to a database.

I just have no experience writing addons or I'd give it a shot myself.

Last edited by Digitalis : 08-08-11 at 11:11 PM.
08-09-11, 08:14 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know that there is a "DataStore" module for currencies in Altoholic. While Altoholic has a LDB icon, unfortunately it doesn't have a tool tip.

You might also want to do a search for the term "currency" in the addons search.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 08-09-11 at 08:22 AM.
08-09-11, 08:43 AM   #3
Digitalis
A Defias Bandit
I have done that search, what I've found is that there are addons that can tell you how much of a currency you have, but I haven't been able to find one that tracks the weekly amounts earned. I was sort of hoping there was one out there that with a simple mouseover could tell me how much of my weekly allowance of valor/conquest points each of my characters had earned.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request - Valor/Conquest weekly tracker