10-23-08, 12:00 AM   #61
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
That worked but now I have a couple questions...I can see my name on my char...how can I make that disappear? Also how can I change the bars surrounding my char to be more like Mazzle's? Lastly how do I shrink the zmob config stuff there a little to big for my taste. And I think that's all I got...thanks a lot for the replacement while people try to talk Mazzle into updating lol it's a good solution to his UI.

Last edited by Paín : 10-23-08 at 12:06 AM.
10-23-08, 12:24 AM   #62
mikey2k
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
lol not wanting to change much lol

no the nameplate is provided by discord unit frames, type /duf and you will get a window click self at the top and down the side you have various options, in one of the texts i forget which

but click one of the texts i think its text1 to the right of that the window options will change slightly you have basic and special options in the special you will see some text like $nm $lv $cl

to remove your name delete the part only that says $nm

you can also use the options in /duf to change the look of your bars but that one sir is up to you lol, took me hours-no days to config the whole thing

for the 3d models you need to type /zmob config and while holding shift, right click the portrait and drag to resize

ope this all helps
10-23-08, 01:37 AM   #63
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Paín View Post
That worked but now I have a couple questions...I can see my name on my char...how can I make that disappear? Also how can I change the bars surrounding my char to be more like Mazzle's? Lastly how do I shrink the zmob config stuff there a little to big for my taste. And I think that's all I got...thanks a lot for the replacement while people try to talk Mazzle into updating lol it's a good solution to his UI.
Are you refering to the name thats above your actual character? Where it says your name then your guild? You can disable that in wows default interface options. Hit esc -> interface .. I think its under the display options. Not sure cause I'm not in game and don't feel like logging in.
10-23-08, 12:47 PM   #64
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Just to let you know that im still working on this, more info:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...&postcount=115

Cheers
10-23-08, 04:04 PM   #65
Paín
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by malathar View Post
Are you refering to the name thats above your actual character? Where it says your name then your guild? You can disable that in wows default interface options. Hit esc -> interface .. I think its under the display options. Not sure cause I'm not in game and don't feel like logging in.
Nah lol not that...I'mdumb with this stuff but not that dumb lol On my actual character there is a small transparent name of my character across my body...it's something to do with the bars around my character that show my health the mob I'm fighting's health and other stuff...I know nothing about that at all and to be honest I liked the one on Mazzle more..it was perfect and I don't know if it's updated or not for the WoTLK patch...
10-23-08, 07:04 PM   #66
malathar
A Cliff Giant
Oh, thats part of ArcHUD2. type /archud config and uncheck everything under display options. uncheck everything under nameplate options as well. Only thing you can't rid of are the health/mana numbers.
10-23-08, 08:45 PM   #67
Starchild
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
OK - I have it running great, but now my loot/roll window won't pop up... any idea why. When my group beats a guy or a boss, and an item drops, I can not get the need, greed, pass window to pop up.

Help please!

-Star
10-23-08, 09:45 PM   #68
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

I have release my UI here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...braxhasUI.html
10-23-08, 10:37 PM   #69
gent
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by bruj0 View Post
Awesome, sweet job on this.
Does have some minor things you overlooked, for example /statuswindow caused the fatality every time for me?

Last edited by gent : 10-23-08 at 11:22 PM.
10-24-08, 01:58 AM   #70
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by gent View Post
Awesome, sweet job on this.
Does have some minor things you overlooked, for example /statuswindow caused the fatality every time for me?
Yup, that and autobar is getting fixed/added in the next release.
10-24-08, 07:40 PM   #71
Maxpowr
A Kobold Labourer
Huge Thanks

WOW Bruj0 i cant thank you and the others who have worked so hard to replicate mazzleui enough. You guys rock, I have tried all of the mazzle similar alternatives and just really appreciate the hard work thanks again. props to arkive malathar and mikey also
10-24-08, 09:39 PM   #72
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Also, an FYI for 1.6 ratio users: I'm finishing up the config and changes for it and i'm PM'ing my WTF folder to Bruj. He's gonna post it for ya'll ^^
10-25-08, 05:49 AM   #73
griffin224
Premium Member

Mikey, I agree with you, that maybe it is time to move on past Mazzle, as he seems unwilling to allow change. I have been making a new UI from scratch. It is not completely done yet, but I would love some help/ideas/sugggestions.

No target:

Target with no ToT:

Target with ToT:
10-25-08, 09:02 AM   #74
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by griffin224 View Post
Mikey, I agree with you, that maybe it is time to move on past Mazzle, as he seems unwilling to allow change. I have been making a new UI from scratch. It is not completely done yet, but I would love some help/ideas/sugggestions.
Its looking very nice, i would put the minimap in the middle coz its easier for looking at it when flying . Also i would put a 3d portrait in the middle of the circles, not full body 3d just portraits. Keep it going!
10-26-08, 06:59 AM   #75
griffin224
Premium Member

I agree with the unit frame idea, so i actually went back to DUF and am using the 3d frames like mazzle had. I also replaced the texture.

Edit: As of right now there are a few "bugs" that I need to work out. It has aggro notification and the target unit cave does appear/disappear, but only if you load the script on each logon/reload, but that is a kgpanels issue that is being discussed on that forum. Still trying to finish deciding how I want to go with some of the stuff, I may redesign the unit frames still and make them less "mazzl-ish". For "flying" you mean a commercial flight, or coach (FP flight or outland bird)? If you mean FP flight i actually use Chinchilla so you can just hit Shift+M and it "blows" the map up.

Last edited by griffin224 : 10-26-08 at 07:05 AM. Reason: brainfart
10-26-08, 07:56 AM   #76
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by griffin224 View Post
I agree with the unit frame idea, so i actually went back to DUF and am using the 3d frames like mazzle had. I also replaced the texture.
I actually liked the round unit frames, about the minimap im just used to it being on the middle.
Im not sure what you mean about the kgpanels scripts, it works every time for me.
10-26-08, 12:01 PM   #77
malathar
A Cliff Giant
You shouldn't be using a script to make the cave show/hide. You should just attach it to your target frame. Do this by putting DUF_TargetFrame in the parent frame section for the cave's panel. It might seem to show up a second or two late at first, but it won't do this after you reload.

The script issue is pissin me off though. I finally get hotspots to work with Macaroon and the damn scripts wanna screw up on reload/login.

Last edited by malathar : 10-26-08 at 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling error
10-26-08, 12:13 PM   #78
Wargish
A Defias Bandit
Hey everyone. I am trying to configure my kgpanels to have hotspots like I used to have on Mazzle. Can anyone help me? I am using Dominos for action bars and if I could figure out the scripting for making an onclick that toggles an action bar, it would be a huge move in the right direction. As for the others, I am guessing that I can parent a panel to my target frame ( I am using Pitbull frames) and I need some help in setting up the hotspots like the ones used to be on the Mazzle target frame. IS what I am asking possible with pitbull and kgpanels? Or am I going to have to get a lot smarter to do this?
Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks
Wargish
10-26-08, 12:54 PM   #79
malathar
A Cliff Giant
Dominos:ToggleFrame(actiobarsframenumberhere)

Make the following macro.

/script ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())
/echo GetMouseFocus():GetName()

Then hover over your pitbull target frame and push the hotkey for that macro and it will tell you the frame name, so you can parent the kgpanel to it. This should also work to get the frame number for dominos if dominos is in configure mode (where you can move the bars around).

Last edited by malathar : 10-26-08 at 12:57 PM.
10-26-08, 04:32 PM   #80
Wargish
A Defias Bandit
Keeps giving me "nil" when I try the hover macro in config mode for Dominos. Works great for getting the Pitbull Frames though, thank you.

Last edited by Wargish : 10-26-08 at 04:38 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » My replacement