07-28-07, 01:14 PM   #1
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
windowed-fu

I had to uninsall and reinstall wow yesterday and I'm working on getting all my ddons back, only one I want and cant find anywhere anymore is window-fu(or something like that) that makes it so you can make wow windowed or fullscreen(I freaking hate full screen). Anyone got a link to one for me
07-28-07, 01:22 PM   #2
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
FuBar_switcherFu
07-28-07, 01:25 PM   #3
Protpallyftw
A Fallenroot Satyr
cool thanks alot
08-02-07, 03:21 AM   #4
Bufe
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Protpallyftw
I had to uninsall and reinstall wow yesterday and I'm working on getting all my ddons back, only one I want and cant find anywhere anymore is window-fu(or something like that) that makes it so you can make wow windowed or fullscreen(I freaking hate full screen). Anyone got a link to one for me
How someone can play a game NOT in fullscreen is beyond me....its just...messy...
08-02-07, 03:50 AM   #5
Portalius
A Cyclonian

I used to play in a maxed out window for easy switching between wowhead and the game. But since Lightheaded has become so very good in a very short while, I prefere to play in full screen, and just get my quest-tips and coords ingame... not because its messy to play windowed, but more because the colors do look better when not using the desktop default.

If only one was IMBA

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » windowed-fu