07-02-07, 09:54 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Pitbull and buffs

I don't find anywhere to set up weapon buffs for Pitbull. Am I missing something? Thanks all

07-02-07, 10:06 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It does not show weapon buffs (at least not currently)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-02-07, 11:29 PM   #3
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks Seerah! Do you have any ideas on a good one for Weapon Buffs?

07-02-07, 11:32 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Two buff display mods that I really like are Buffalo for icon style buffs and ElkBuffBars (make sure you get the one that ends with -s) for bar style buffs. Both are configurable so that you can hide buffs/debuffs and only show Tench (the weapon enchants) if you prefer to keep using PitBull to display those.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-18-07, 03:20 PM   #5
Ev_
An Aku'mai Servant
Minor thread resurrection, but for a good reason.

The r46848 changelog for Pitbull states
"- Show weapon buffs for player"

It doesn't seem to be working though. They don't show up along with my buffs, they don't show up on a different side of the frame, they just don't show up. Yes I have them enabled.

I've turned off Buffalo, and they still don't show up.
08-18-07, 03:24 PM   #6
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ev_
they just don't show up. Yes I have them enabled.
Are they being filtered?
08-18-07, 03:25 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I read in the PitBull thread that there is an option to show the icon for the buff itself (ie, the icon for wizard oil) or the weapon.

edit: but, as that was just implemented today, and most anything you grab off of the wowace svn is beta (read - even possibly untested) don't be surprised if a new feature doesn't work 100% as soon as it's added

08-18-07, 03:35 PM   #8
Ev_
An Aku'mai Servant
Nope, not filtered. I assume it's probably just not working yet. But I was curious if anyone had gotten it to work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pitbull and buffs