08-28-07, 12:51 PM   #1
utrero
A Defias Bandit
Problem with ora2

recently i noticed that the fubar option of ORA2 has disapear from my fubar, i noticed because i usually change the main tanks and main targets with this i have searched under mazze options and is still up but i cant make him appear on my fubar again and some other thing doesnt work too ( like auto invite , main tanks main assist and so ) any idea? , i think on download last version from offical website but i had read that your version is heavy changed from the basic?
08-28-07, 01:31 PM   #2
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

Are there any errors in your bug sack? I had this same issue, and it turned out to be that it wasnt loading due to some library changes.

I am pretty sure there were 2 different ones. Sink and I forget what the other one was, I could tell you tonight when I get home.

~i-right-i
08-28-07, 04:33 PM   #3
Draklinthor
A Defias Bandit
Witchhunt was the other, had the same problem with the UI when I "updated(without externals)" with WAU. Just grab the libraries (http://files.wowace.com/) for those. Everything in my UI works without any bugs, accept my Deadly Boss Mod needs updating. I'm scared to try and update it though lol, i'm afraid i'm gonna screw the UI up
08-28-07, 05:43 PM   #4
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
lol... BigWigs and DeadlyBoss mod update just fine.
08-28-07, 06:19 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
(fyi, WitchHunt isn't a library, it's a mod)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-29-07, 01:46 PM   #6
i-right-i
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Seerah
(fyi, WitchHunt isn't a library, it's a mod)
Yup, that was the other mod that I was talking about, It was the Parser Library 3.0 (i think) that was the other Library that I was talking about in my earlier post.

You can acutally use WAU to install them as well. Just look down on the list for those, check them and instal them from the menu. Done! No need to go hunt anything down on the website if you don't want to.

~i-right-i
08-29-07, 02:14 PM   #7
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're using WowAceUpdater, enable the automatic dependency download feature, disable the default mode WITH externals option and then reinstall all addons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with ora2