08-19-07, 03:20 PM   #1
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Mr. Plow - bank stack

I'm trying to use the latest ver of Mr. Plow to stack my bank, and it keeps telling me that my bank window is not open?

Recent mods I've gotten include Automation (hides bank gossip) could that be it?

I also use OneView for my bank, but that never caused me any problems before. Not sure what's doing it. Thanks.
08-19-07, 03:39 PM   #2
Detritius
A Murloc Raider
I got all those addons and my Mr Plow works good. Odd. Try to update them all and keep your fingers crossed
08-19-07, 07:13 PM   #3
Dez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I have MrPlow, and the bank stack feature does nothing when i click it, I also have Automaton, maybe there is a confilct. i'll check it out tonight.
08-19-07, 07:46 PM   #4
Siz
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bank Stack also doesn't work for me unless I just split a stack into my bags to test it.

Opening a Primal Mana from the mail, then going to the bank and clicking Bank Stack does not add the primal mana to an existing stack in my bank.
08-20-07, 06:13 AM   #5
secutanudu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I disabled automation, problem still occurs. I guess i can start disabling addons a bunch at a time to pin it down.

I use the ace updater daily, 75% of my addons get updated every day, the rest probably at least once a week.
08-20-07, 06:43 AM   #6
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try Baggins. It eliminates the need for Mr Plow - it provides an all-in-one sorted view and includes restacking code. I made the switch from Onebad/Mr Plow to Baggins a long time ago and haven't looked back.

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mr. Plow - bank stack