02-25-07, 11:34 AM   #1
Froum
A Murloc Raider
What about the layout while levelling?

Excuse me for the question if already asked, or if written in the FAQ, but I was wondering about the levelling of new characters, and the fact that I must re-mazzify all over again after I buy those new spells at the master of class... I love the way the spells are automatically placed, and can't figure it out by myself (a loss of time, for me).
Is that the only way to make it work? or is there an option to make it easier (as when I mazzify all, I have to reconfigure the whole stuff again).

Thank you for paying attention and for answering
02-25-07, 11:58 AM   #2
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Froum
Excuse me for the question if already asked, or if written in the FAQ, but I was wondering about the levelling of new characters, and the fact that I must re-mazzify all over again after I buy those new spells at the master of class... I love the way the spells are automatically placed, and can't figure it out by myself (a loss of time, for me).
Is that the only way to make it work? or is there an option to make it easier (as when I mazzify all, I have to reconfigure the whole stuff again).

Thank you for paying attention and for answering
When you re-mazzify, only choose the "button layout" box under the "wich portions of the ui would you like to mazzify" on the general tab. It will leave the other settings alone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » What about the layout while levelling?