06-17-13, 07:17 AM   #1901
AtomicKiller
A Defias Bandit
Hey Nib, i don't know if it's only me, but i have problem with master looter. Can't right click on item to distribute loot. Each time i have to disable RealUI, distribute loot and than reenable it. Didn't see any errors or so.

06-17-13, 08:49 AM   #1902
Asrarian
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up The best

I just started using real ui about 6 months ago and its hands down the best I have ever used. With all the changes you made for vs8 I am blown away. You are very talented at what you do so keep up the great work

06-17-13, 10:28 AM   #1903
ummoftgo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Kui nameplates problems

From V7 still V8, kui nameplate has problem with font scale.

It can be change scale in game but restore when reload or exit game. I cannot save scale value.

is there any solution for me?

And As a korean User, there are some problem with 'name'.

English = 1 byte
Korean = 2 bytes

so, if you cut 3 or 5, 7 bytes ... the last letter will be show '?'.

And name frames of 'TargetTarget', 'Focus', 'FocusTarget' frames width too short, so it displayed 2 lines.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nameproblems.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	7765  

06-17-13, 11:41 AM   #1904
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I started doing dailies today and sometimes if im to pick up a quest item like a bucket of water, it basically freezes the game for 2-3 seconds and goes back to normal. This goes the same with when I throw that bucket of water on fire for example and multiple quest objectives become complete. Like going from 40/60 fires doused to 50/60. It just freezes for a second or two. Really annoying. I did this exact quest without ANY addons of any sort enabled to see what would happen, and everything is fine. I disabled the few addons I have installed that don't come with Realui8 and just use the realui8 default addons... it still freezes. I've also noticed this problem with realui7 though it wasn't this bad. When I turn in quests as well it seems to freeze sometimes. I'm using the most updated version Nib.

No bug reports.

EDIT: Its getting worse o.0 I just froze for a good 10 seconds after killing a single quest mob.

Last edited by Gloks : 06-17-13 at 12:00 PM.

06-17-13, 12:07 PM   #1905
high55555
A Fallenroot Satyr
Can admit the few seconds freeze. With Realui 7 everything is ok.

Regards

06-17-13, 12:07 PM   #1906
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
bug report for beta7:
the icon below the player unitframe for guardian of the ancient kings (at least the ret version) shows up 3 times. additionally the greyish area showing its duration is slightly flickering and to the left of the 3rd icon flickers up a 4th buff timer for GoAK.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot or 2 tonight to visualize

06-17-13, 12:26 PM   #1907
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
I started doing dailies today and sometimes if im to pick up a quest item like a bucket of water, it basically freezes the game for 2-3 seconds and goes back to normal. This goes the same with when I throw that bucket of water on fire for example and multiple quest objectives become complete. Like going from 40/60 fires doused to 50/60. It just freezes for a second or two. Really annoying. I did this exact quest without ANY addons of any sort enabled to see what would happen, and everything is fine. I disabled the few addons I have installed that don't come with Realui8 and just use the realui8 default addons... it still freezes. I've also noticed this problem with realui7 though it wasn't this bad. When I turn in quests as well it seems to freeze sometimes. I'm using the most updated version Nib.

No bug reports.

EDIT: Its getting worse o.0 I just froze for a good 10 seconds after killing a single quest mob.
Hmm, I shall have to invetigate further.

If you're experience this issue, try disabling the WatchFrame Adv. module
/real > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Modules > WatchFrame Adv

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-17-13 at 12:42 PM.

06-17-13, 01:07 PM   #1908
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by glamour View Post
Would it be the case that realui is looking for a meter named Skada? I've changed the name to damage and I think thats whats causing the problem.
That would be it.

Originally Posted by Valixx View Post
Hey.

First, thanks for the amazing UI!
Here are some things you might add or already have added?! :

Monk:
  • Stagger Tracker
  • Manatea Tracker
  • Tigereye Brew Tracker

I've played with my monk today and haven't seen/found them.

Hunter:
  • A Murder of Crows Tracker
  • Thrill of the Hunt Tracker

Because there are so many things to track, you could add an option panel to "activate" spells to track. So everyone could use the "tracker" the way they want.

These are some things i've got in my mind. You can ignore this post to if you want :P

Thanks,
Valixx
Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Thanks! Totem Timer's would be useful. I have been using Elementarist in the mean time

EDIT: Any plans to add weapon imbues to the Aura tracker for shammys?
No plans for weapon imbues, as they're super-long buffs that aren't vital to constantly keep track of

Originally Posted by AtomicKiller View Post
Hey Nib, i don't know if it's only me, but i have problem with master looter. Can't right click on item to distribute loot. Each time i have to disable RealUI, distribute loot and than reenable it. Didn't see any errors or so.
I think this is an issue with my loot module. Haven't discovered a fix yet.

Originally Posted by Asrarian View Post
I just started using real ui about 6 months ago and its hands down the best I have ever used. With all the changes you made for vs8 I am blown away. You are very talented at what you do so keep up the great work
Ty

Originally Posted by ummoftgo View Post
From V7 still V8, kui nameplate has problem with font scale.

It can be change scale in game but restore when reload or exit game. I cannot save scale value.

is there any solution for me?
/real > Advanced > AddOn Control > untick Style for KuiNameplates

And As a korean User, there are some problem with 'name'.

English = 1 byte
Korean = 2 bytes

so, if you cut 3 or 5, 7 bytes ... the last letter will be show '?'.

And name frames of 'TargetTarget', 'Focus', 'FocusTarget' frames width too short, so it displayed 2 lines.
Will see what I can do.

Originally Posted by Ordrosh View Post
bug report for beta7:
the icon below the player unitframe for guardian of the ancient kings (at least the ret version) shows up 3 times. additionally the greyish area showing its duration is slightly flickering and to the left of the 3rd icon flickers up a 4th buff timer for GoAK.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot or 2 tonight to visualize
Fixing this up now, thanks.

06-17-13, 01:24 PM   #1909
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Updated the beta to v8. Made some more modifications to hopefully help the Quest issues.

06-17-13, 01:32 PM   #1910
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
"Grid2 AOE HEALS" has been disabled by default in the addon menu when selecting characters. Is this intentional? Or can I turn it on? I know I haven't disabled it, so I'm just curious.

06-17-13, 01:39 PM   #1911
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
"Grid2 AOE HEALS" has been disabled by default in the addon menu when selecting characters. Is this intentional? Or can I turn it on? I know I haven't disabled it, so I'm just curious.
I believe it comes disabled by default.

Code:
## Interface: 50300
## Title: Grid2 |cd1ff7d0aAOE Heals|r
## DefaultState: disabled
Not sure why this is exactly, but it may have to do with how CPU intensive such modules usually are. If you need it, enable it and see what happens

06-17-13, 01:42 PM   #1912
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
No plans for weapon imbues, as they're super-long buffs that aren't vital to constantly keep track of
Same length as Lightning Shield and has to be up for Unleash Elements to work. Will have to tweak it myself then or continue using Elementarist.

06-17-13, 01:44 PM   #1913
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Same length as Lightning Shield and has to be up for Unleash Elements to work. Will have to tweak it myself then or continue using Elementarist.
Right now I'm tracking Lightning Shield as a means for watching Fulmination stacks for Elemental Shamans. I could add Weapon Imbue icons if they're missing, though, to let ya know to reapply

06-17-13, 01:57 PM   #1914
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Right now I'm tracking Lightning Shield as a means for watching Fulmination stacks for Elemental Shamans. I could add Weapon Imbue icons if they're missing, though, to let ya know to reapply
please do, it'd help greatly

06-17-13, 02:25 PM   #1915
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
A Searing Totem/Magma Totem tracker would be a good addition for Elemental and Enhancement shamans. And maybe a Healing Stream Totem tracker for Restoration.

06-17-13, 02:34 PM   #1916
Vitalo
A Defias Bandit
Hi i download u addon tonight but i can't instal Weak aura / Tell me when can u help me ?

06-17-13, 02:54 PM   #1917
Yei
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Hi,

Im testing it atm as holy paladin + Resto druid!

but Grid 2 is missing alot of hot tracking.

Is this on your to do list?

Or can i add them myself?

Ethernal Flame ( only checked paladin so far )

Also i would like to change the color of the names on my raidframes but i cant seem to find out where to do that ?
But all in all it is freaking amazing !!!

06-17-13, 03:11 PM   #1918
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Vitalo View Post
Hi i download u addon tonight but i can't instal Weak aura / Tell me when can u help me ?
Nothing in RealUI conflicts with WeakAuras. Make sure to fully exit WoW, and that Weak Auras is installed in the correct folder (World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\)

Originally Posted by Yei View Post
Hi,

Im testing it atm as holy paladin + Resto druid!

but Grid 2 is missing alot of hot tracking.

Is this on your to do list?

Or can i add them myself?

Ethernal Flame ( only checked paladin so far )

Also i would like to change the color of the names on my raidframes but i cant seem to find out where to do that ?
HoTs on the to-do list.
For name color, do zis:
  1. /grid
  2. Advanced Settings
  3. Indicators > text-down > Colors tab (Colors found under Statuses)

06-17-13, 03:11 PM   #1919
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Yei View Post
Grats Nib! Yei like it!

06-17-13, 03:13 PM   #1920
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Grats Nib! Yei like it!
Mission accomplished

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI