Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
09-05-06, 10:57 AM   #25
techsgtchen
A Theradrim Guardian

been trying to find the best place to ask this but the ora website didn't seem to have a forum. So here goes

Comment #1: Thanks for the tip on how to bypass the skipdialogue feature when I need too!

Comment #2: The Player and Target window's footprint is larger that the graphic. I mean that when I move the cursor to the left of the player frame significantly it still shows as me having the cursor hovering over the Player frame. The result is that I can't select the little bubble menu on the chat window.

Question #1: How do you move the Maintank frame that ORA puts up? I tried reading through their commands list but there doesn't seem to be a feature to unlock the frames.

Question #2: What is controlling the casting bar? I noticed that you used to use ecasting but you switched with the latest version to something else. Your installation guide still mentions using ecasting so I am at a lost as to what the new program is.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Winter is Coming UI