10-09-07, 02:17 AM   #1
Punkie
A Defias Bandit
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New & Updated Suggestion

Hey,

I really like the New & Updated section on the website, I can find some nice new addons that I would never really know existed. However, lately there is a sudden 'craze' of people making their own addon packs/compilations which are starting to outweigh the newly created/newly updated addons that are being added to the website.

Personally I'm not a fan of compilations but others are, so I suggest that compilations should get it's own 'row' on the New & Updated column so users of the website can scan through new individual addons or new compilations easier.
10-09-07, 02:24 AM   #2
mikma
A Cyclonian

Please please PLEASE do what he asks. I personally hate all compilations and don't want to see them in addons list :I
10-09-07, 09:21 AM   #3
Industrial
A Fallenroot Satyr

signed ....
10-09-07, 09:36 AM   #4
dylanm
A Murloc Raider
Yeah I'm all for this as well. I don't like to overlook mod updates because they've been pushed off of the list by a compilation with three (Widescreen, Required, Starter, Raid, 1280x740, 1600x1200, Rogue, Deep Purple, Nighttime, Afternoon, Episcopal, Jewish) editions. WoWUI has an option for this, I believe.
10-09-07, 07:56 PM   #5
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Thats not to difficult to do and I do agree with you guys. I'll work on something .
10-09-07, 10:15 PM   #6
dylanm
A Murloc Raider
Hurray Dolby.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » New & Updated Suggestion