09-26-08, 02:26 PM   #1
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Mooncloth? got a quest in timbermaw tunnel

I picked up a quest in the timbermaw tunnel between feralas and winterspring and the quest npc asked me to bring him 2 mooncloth. Any information where to find mooncloth? I was able to purchase a recipe for a mooncloth bag.

Thanks,

Bellator
09-26-08, 02:58 PM   #2
Selite
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Moon cloth is felcloth that has been purified at a moonwell. Requires quite a high tailoring skill level to do.

Might be able to buy some of the AH, or convince a tailor to purify the felcloth for you.
09-26-08, 04:39 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

What Selite said.

Look here for more details.
09-27-08, 02:48 PM   #4
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thanks again for the info, much help. Next question is pursuing mooncloth a viable option or pass for netherweave? I hit 300 on tailoring last evening and traveled to HH to get master tailor. Felcloth seems to be such a pain to get, probably only have one stack of felcloth. It seems netherweave is much more abundant in drops.

Thanks again,

Bellator
09-27-08, 03:31 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I thought you needed it for a quest?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-27-08, 06:18 PM   #6
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Since the release of Burning Crusade you wont need to grind for mooncloth to skill up as basically all the recipes post 300 will use netherweave. Get the patterns for it for your quest but i wouldnt expect youll need piles of it for the rare times youll need to make something with it.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
09-27-08, 09:00 PM   #7
Selite
A Fallenroot Satyr
Trust me when I say that turning my 700+ netherweave cloth into bolts was the easiest 25 skill points I've ever gotten in tailoring.
09-28-08, 02:38 PM   #8
Bellator
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I did need it for a quest in timbermaw which I completed. Having just gotten to the Outlands I found netherweave drops sooooo much more than felcloth. I wasn't sure if I really needed to spend the hours farming felcloth for the mooncloth. And I think I'll pass on the mooncloth collecting.

Thanks

Bellator
09-28-08, 03:07 PM   #9
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
you can always pick up the mooncloth tailoring once you hit 70 and get bored with raiding and all. Even though its low lvl tailoring once you get to 375 not many people actually spe-cial-ized (word got filtered out withouth the -) in it so it could bring you a bit of nice cash in the end

btw, felcloth can be grinded from those satyr's in felwood (along the north and north-western side) although they don't drop as much as the netherweave in outland, or any other normal type cloth you need for tailoring, it is very nice to use to get some cash flowing if your really bored.

a quick calculation about the amount of netherweave you need for tailoring 300-375 is about 440 bolts = 2640 cloth = 132 stacks not to mention 1 or 2 random drop recipes in arcatraz / botanica / the 3rd one there

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Mooncloth? got a quest in timbermaw tunnel