08-11-10, 08:48 AM   #1
Arxae
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Identify Addon (portrait addon)

I'm looking for the addon in this picture:
http://s.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw42756.png

specificaly, what addon projects the Dwarf/Draenei head?

thanks in advance ^^

EDIT: Oh and now i think of it, LUI V3 had something like this. But like a actiobutton drawer so to speak, you could hide them and click a button in your interface and it would slide open, revealing the actionbuttons, anyone know what that addons is?

Last edited by Arxae : 08-11-10 at 08:53 AM.
08-11-10, 09:11 AM   #2
Ither
A Firelord

Any of the unitframe addons can do that; it's just the 3D Modeling feature of portrait.

That one in particular I'm almost 100% sure if Pitbull4. If you download the addon and look, I bet Pitbull is listed in the folder.
08-11-10, 09:14 AM   #3
Arxae
A Cyclonian
that addon was just art to be used with kgpanels or so
but i will have a look at pitbull then. Using Shadowed UF atm, but the portrait is locked to the bars, and cannot be changed and such
is there no such addon that has this feature as its main purpose so to speak?
08-11-10, 09:19 AM   #4
Xhelius
An Aku'mai Servant
StuF will also do this. Stuf > pitbull4 anyday.
08-11-10, 09:57 AM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Actually, those portraits are guaranteed to NOT be Pitbull (3 or 4). Pitbull is limited to keeping everything inside of a rectangle - portrait and bars - and always takes up the entire rectangle.

In this particular case, those portraits are most likely provided by a separate addon - ZmobDB Advanced would be my guess.

The only UF addons that could do this setup, afaik, are StUF and oUF - they both allow far more freedom than most UF addons in placement, sizing, and such.

In response to the OP's edit - it's generally done with kgPanels and scripting, for those sliding panels. I used to have a bookmark for a step-by-step tutorial on this, but I seem to have lose it. I'm exercising my google- and forum-fu to find it (as I know I copy/pasted it once).

Last edited by Taryble : 08-11-10 at 10:29 AM.
08-12-10, 07:53 AM   #6
Shadowcall
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
In this particular case, those portraits are most likely provided by a separate addon - ZmobDB Advanced would be my guess.
you were right, it is ZMobDB Advanced 6
and this is the package from wher the pic is taken: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...tedTerran.html
08-12-10, 08:43 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Actually, those portraits are guaranteed to NOT be Pitbull (3 or 4). Pitbull is limited to keeping everything inside of a rectangle - portrait and bars - and always takes up the entire rectangle.
That was Pitbull3, not Pitbull4.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-13-10, 10:47 AM   #8
Taryble
A Molten Giant

It's been a while since I've used pitbull4, but my playing with it back when implied it had the same limits as PB3. If that's changed, awesome for Shefki and them as are working on it. :-)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Identify Addon (portrait addon)