11-29-10, 05:09 AM   #1
beccs
A Defias Bandit
GrimUI issue.

Hi, I have recently installed GrimUI and it worked fine, until I decided to create a new wow character and then the UI gave me some issues.

Since it works perfectly fine on my main (priest) I didnt think it would be any trouble creating a new character and use the same UI.
But then this happened http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...own/grimUI.jpg

No matter what I try, that blizzard default bar stays where it is. I can't really figure out what the problem is and why it's like this. Anyone out there who can help?
11-29-10, 05:11 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by beccs View Post
Hi, I have recently installed GrimUI and it worked fine, until I decided to create a new wow character and then the UI gave me some issues.

Since it works perfectly fine on my main (priest) I didnt think it would be any trouble creating a new character and use the same UI.
But then this happened http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...own/grimUI.jpg

No matter what I try, that blizzard default bar stays where it is. I can't really figure out what the problem is and why it's like this. Anyone out there who can help?

Go to your wow folder/WTF/ACCOUNT/SERVER/
In that folder find the toon that you know is buged. Delete the folder.
Now the toon that you know is good right click and copy then paste you will end up with Copy of -------
Rename that to the name of the new toon you created. close the windows open wow and profit =)
11-29-10, 05:25 AM   #3
beccs
A Defias Bandit
Thank you sooooo much Nobgul, you're a lifesaver
02-23-11, 01:17 PM   #4
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Actually that was not a GrimUI issue but rather a Macaroon issue. GrimUI does not use char based saved vars, it has its own method of sorting what chars your using directly from the main saved var. To fix that should it happen in the feature go to the Macaroon Options and tell it to hide the main blizzard bar.

Why what Nobgul told you to do worked is because you moved the Macaroon save info which does have char specific saved variables, the hiding of that bar is one of them.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » GrimUI issue.