08-07-07, 05:20 PM   #1
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
2.2.0 Ptr

Obviously this has probably already been posted about and unfortunately due to a complete borking of my HDD I no longer have the screenshots and am currently reinstalling WoW anyway.

Basically I tested out mazzle briefly on the PTR and the mazzifier is completely borked. Missing buttons, missing text, missing context etc. Are there any potential plans to have a fix out around time of the patch release? I've been using mazzle so long that I literally can't play using any other UI.
08-07-07, 07:42 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't decided what I'm going to do in regards to the future of the UI. Do people know when 2.2 is coming out?
08-07-07, 08:48 PM   #3
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
It's been on PTR for 2 or 3 weeks now I believe, most likely next week, if not the week after.
08-08-07, 01:58 PM   #4
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I know its not gonna be released anytime soon. Voice chat will be coming this patch, and it hasn't been implemented in the PTR, let alone tested yet. There's still a fair bit of time to fix interfaces.
08-09-07, 04:31 PM   #5
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Malinoric
I know its not gonna be released anytime soon. Voice chat will be coming this patch, and it hasn't been implemented in the PTR, let alone tested yet. There's still a fair bit of time to fix interfaces.
Yea I saw that, when posted I hadn't read that they were putting Voice chat in with 2.2, assumed they were going to wait til 2.3 with zul'aman.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 2.2.0 Ptr