08-16-08, 07:08 PM   #1
Ravenwspr
A Murloc Raider

Question Missing some core files

The set up shows that im missing some of the files, stating that Mazzleui is missing (the dependent files are flagged)

on the mouse over it shows Mazzleui as missing the following:

ace 2, babble 2.2, libbanzai-2.0, metrognome, discord unitframes, rosterlib

the file I downloaded to do an original install (not an upgrade) was titled :
MazzleUI_1.18_Core (docevl patched).zip

am i missing a second part to the core file or do i need to hunt down all 6 of the missing components and put them into the interface folder or wth?

08-17-08, 12:55 AM   #2
Ravenwspr
A Murloc Raider

Just to update, after digging through the downloads (they really seem unorganized honestly, but im picky lol ) I downloaded and installed MazzleUI-AddonPack-v1.3 and in the miriad of add ons in there it filled in the core files plus more than I know what to do with so I'm currently sorting and tweaking.

For the times the interface seemed to go kinda wonky I simply reset video options and ran mazzifier again without setting the option for high or low setting for the UI, ill set those after im done fidgeting with files.

Mazzy person youve done ALOT of work o.O If you ever need a hand beta testing, troubleshooting or writing up an actual manual id be glad to help out and have some practice with stuff like that

thanks!
08-17-08, 01:15 AM   #3
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just follow the install instructions. Installing an add-on pack is a required step.
08-17-08, 01:20 PM   #4
Ravenwspr
A Murloc Raider

Question

The add on files are downloaded from an optional page, not being familiar with the process (being a noob) it would have helped to have the file name in the instructions, everything else is very well detailed. I was able to follow the instructions to install the wotlk skin that is seperate from both files and it was very well explained also!

I mis read the following as being more information for installing something additional:

c) Install third-party add-ons: Copy over the contents of the MazzleUI-compatible add-on pack you downloaded (separate download) and put them in your "World of Warcraft/Interface/Add-Ons" folder"

I am curious though, after all is set up and updates are found for the 3rd party add ons, are there any special steps to take in implementing them?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Missing some core files