08-30-12, 09:41 AM   #1
robinc4076
A Defias Bandit
Map issues

I've been having issues with the Carbonite map since the upgrade. The map and minimap show shadows of two different maps. When I zoom out it shows a black screen instead of the world map. I can't see quest zones or herb/mineral locations. Please help!

08-30-12, 09:53 AM   #2
Tithulta
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Disable Carbonite until they update it or live with the errors. That's your only option for now. I plan to live without it until an update is made. It's painful, but it is what it is. Be patient and reward the Deve's if they are able to put out and update or at least tells us there will be one eventually. Personally i'll donate what I can if they toss me an update on their current plans.

08-30-12, 10:02 AM   #3
robinc4076
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Tithulta View Post
Disable Carbonite until they update it or live with the errors. That's your only option for now. I plan to live without it until an update is made. It's painful, but it is what it is. Be patient and reward the Deve's if they are able to put out and update or at least tells us there will be one eventually. Personally i'll donate what I can if they toss me an update on their current plans.
Thanks! I'm glad it isn't just me. I hope they get it fixed soon. I've donated in the past and like you, will donate again when they get this fixed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map issues