05-21-13, 05:08 PM   #1581
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Im running in the same resolution as my monitor is. As well as in fullscreen. But I have messed with the UI scale. I basically decreased it to its smallest size. Would that really make the font fuzzy though? Is there anyway I can fix it?
http://i.imgur.com/83s4kr6.jpg
See when I take a screenshot, everything appears extremely blurry. When im in game its no where near that blurry. Just the text. So idk.

Thanks Nib
That really looks like an issue of WoW not running in the resolution you think it is. Failing all else, turn off antialiasing, as that tends to blur text to some extent as well (but not to the extreme that you have there).

05-21-13, 05:26 PM   #1582
Repojam
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Midjet View Post
The dungeon journal (shift+j), has no background. Is this just for me?
Nope, happening to me too.

05-21-13, 05:27 PM   #1583
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Among the other various skinning problems ive mentioned already with the new patch today, you can see in this pic http://i.imgur.com/kGS5hvX.jpg that the scenario frame is broken. This was taken in a heroic scenario, and I dont know if its the same for normal ones. In full screen, the new in game browser they've added seems to be blurry for me as well :/

Originally Posted by Daagar View Post
That really looks like an issue of WoW not running in the resolution you think it is. Failing all else, turn off antialiasing, as that tends to blur text to some extent as well (but not to the extreme that you have there).
I have a 1920x1080 monitor and it IS running in that resolution in WoW. The only thing it says is "1902x1080(wide)" So I dont necessarily know what the wide is, but I dont have any other option rather then to decrease the resolution. So im not sure why the text is blurry :/

05-21-13, 06:08 PM   #1584
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by deemo241 View Post
How do I increase the font size of the hotkey cooldown timers?

Thanks for all your hard work on RealUI!
/realui > Fonts > Pixel Numbers Small

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Among the other various skinning problems ive mentioned already with the new patch today, you can see in this pic http://i.imgur.com/kGS5hvX.jpg that the scenario frame is broken. This was taken in a heroic scenario, and I dont know if its the same for normal ones. In full screen, the new in game browser they've added seems to be blurry for me as well :/

I have a 1920x1080 monitor and it IS running in that resolution in WoW. The only thing it says is "1902x1080(wide)" So I dont necessarily know what the wide is, but I dont have any other option rather then to decrease the resolution. So im not sure why the text is blurry :/
From the looks of that, it's either WoW not running in the correct resolution, or you've got your graphics card software set to forcefully anti-alias WoW.

Edit: Why are all your windows/frames/action bars etc over to the left side of the screen?

Last edited by Nibelheim : 05-21-13 at 06:17 PM.

05-21-13, 06:10 PM   #1585
3nickles
A Defias Bandit
Target frame debuff

I would like to turn on immolate on the target debuff frame bar. It really doesn't help me when nameplate bar is 900' in the air on a boss or over on boss frame which show this buff , I want to look for it once and know were it is suppose to show up.
Right now all castable buffs by my class/spec show up on target debuff bar layout. Is there any way to sort these by ones i put up ? I dont mind seeing others debuffs there, its helpfull however i want to see mine there as well .

Nameplate and boss frame debuffs can stay there , I can see it being helpfull .

Great work on Realui , I like this ui , and this debuff bar shouldn't be a big fix. 3 days using it.

05-21-13, 06:12 PM   #1586
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by 3nickles View Post
I would like to turn on immolate on the target debuff frame bar. It really doesn't help me when nameplate bar is 900' in the air on a boss or over on boss frame which show this buff , I want to look for it once and know were it is suppose to show up.
Right now all castable buffs by my class/spec show up on target debuff bar layout. Is there any way to sort these by ones i put up ? I dont mind seeing others debuffs there, its helpfull however i want to see mine there as well .

Nameplate and boss frame debuffs can stay there , I can see it being helpfull .

Great work on Realui , I like this ui , and this debuff bar shouldn't be a big fix. 3 days using it.
/raven > Bar Groups (tab) > Bar Group = TargetDebuffs > Sort Order (on that same page) > tick Also Player First

05-21-13, 06:15 PM   #1587
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Uploading r14b now with an up to date Aurora.

05-21-13, 06:43 PM   #1588
3nickles
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/raven > Bar Groups (tab) > Bar Group = TargetDebuffs > Sort Order (on that same page) > tick Also Player First
This helps showing conflagurate there , however, Immolate still not showing up .

Downloaded to latest ver. b

TIA

thanks in advance

05-21-13, 06:51 PM   #1589
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by 3nickles View Post
This helps showing conflagurate there , however, Immolate still not showing up .

Downloaded to latest ver. b

TIA

thanks in advance
I think Immolate is tracked in the HuD, so no Immolate on Raven bars.

05-21-13, 08:04 PM   #1590
Repojam
A Murloc Raider
Nib, where are the settings related to the pet bar (where it shows it's name, health, model, etc)?

I'd like to (if possible) adjust the fade out opacity to it.

Thanks.

05-21-13, 10:40 PM   #1591
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the relly perfekt work. Your one the best Addon-Authors, you don*t leave us alone with bugs and so on.
A very grateful

Thank You !

05-22-13, 03:16 AM   #1592
YouthD
A Kobold Labourer
Is there a way to keep the action bars up while out of combat?

05-22-13, 04:04 AM   #1593
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by YouthD View Post
Is there a way to keep the action bars up while out of combat?
You can either target a neutral or a hostile target, group with someone, or hold down CTRL.

05-22-13, 08:48 AM   #1594
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Bugsack Icon Over Minimap

Great job on the updates! A couple of very minor things I noticed: Bugsack icon is showing up over vice under the minimap after update from 13b to 14b. Was this intended? Also, ilvls on character pane do not reflect upgraded item values.

05-22-13, 12:47 PM   #1595
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Hi, im sorry if this have already been answered previous but I wasn't able to find a solution for it. I've used to use weak auras for buff tracking but due to the boarder I wanted to see if I could create something similar to it with raven.

I've tried to copy the layout from Playerbuffs, without anchoring it to player. But still I can't manage to get it to show the boarder.

- Thanks in advance.

05-22-13, 01:00 PM   #1596
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Crall View Post
I've tried to copy the layout from Playerbuffs, without anchoring it to player. But still I can't manage to get it to show the boarder.

- Thanks in advance.
You'll have to open nibRealUI\Skins\Raven.lua and add "Procs" to the IconAuras list.

05-22-13, 01:24 PM   #1597
Crall
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
You'll have to open nibRealUI\Skins\Raven.lua and add "Procs" to the IconAuras list.
Thanks for the quick answer!

05-22-13, 01:36 PM   #1598
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Repojam View Post
Nib, where are the settings related to the pet bar (where it shows it's name, health, model, etc)?

I'd like to (if possible) adjust the fade out opacity to it.

Thanks.
It's opacity is controlled via /realui > Modules > Combat Fader. Frames can't be controlled individually, though you can remove them.

05-22-13, 04:13 PM   #1599
Kendian
A Molten Giant

I've been using the Aurora out of here because I like the borders you have =). With the onset of 5.3 it throws errors about world map (probably because I dont use the map module from RealUI) Was wondering if I could talk you into pointing the way towards getting these borders on regular Aurora, if you please?

05-22-13, 05:25 PM   #1600
Dr.Kirre
A Defias Bandit
Noticed a very WEIRD thing, lately - the bags addon is acting odd. VERY odd - most of my inventory is gone when I load up. It's just empty. It shows the right number of empty slots, but most of my actual inventory is invisble. Until, that is, I switch armor sets a few times - the first one reveals most of my items, and the second reveals all. What gives? O_o

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI