07-07-15, 08:54 PM   #1
Spectre118
A Kobold Labourer

Is there a way to get JUST the RealUI Unitframes?

Specifically the portrait, target, target of target, etc. Not Grid or anything like that. I saw oUF real, but it hasn't been updated since 2010 so I don't feel safe in using that. (Or maybe addon's don't NEED updates sometimes, I don't know.)

Sorry if this is a question that's asked too much or anything like that. Feel free to delete it if it is (assuming an admin sees this.)
11-13-16, 11:25 AM   #2
djrajir
A Murloc Raider
I would also like an answer to this, or at the very least just a release of a bare bones realui without any other addons
12-07-16, 09:02 PM   #3
Lery
A Black Drake
I agree. It would be great if we could just get the unit frames and maybe the auras.

I do see that I could just enable nibReal UI, nibReal UI Config, nibReal UI Init, and !Aurora Real UI. This gives me the base UI with the unit frames.

Last edited by Lery : 12-07-16 at 09:09 PM.
12-08-16, 08:13 AM   #4
astrixnix
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Spectre118 View Post
Specifically the portrait, target, target of target, etc. Not Grid or anything like that. I saw oUF real, but it hasn't been updated since 2010 so I don't feel safe in using that. (Or maybe addon's don't NEED updates sometimes, I don't know.)

Sorry if this is a question that's asked too much or anything like that. Feel free to delete it if it is (assuming an admin sees this.)
If it were me, I would try the advice of Lery and enabling only certain RealUI addons, and if that doesn't work, try the oUF real, just back up your WTF and interface folder beforehand so you can revert back easily.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Is there a way to get JUST the RealUI Unitframes?