03-28-14, 05:37 AM   #1
Chillingchar
A Kobold Labourer
Xperl like Debuffs

Hi ppl, im new here so dont kill me if a mess things up ;-)

I am playing hunter and i got the problem to check what raid Debuffs are present or not similar to the XPERL wrapped Buffs which they system checks by class and specc of that class. Does anyone know if there is an addon that does exactly the same thing just for the "main" raid debuffs like -12% armor or +4% spelldmg taken?

Chilling
03-30-14, 05:27 AM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you looking for an addon to filter what debuffs are important to you or are you looking for one that will tell you what pet to use(different pets = different debuffs)?
04-05-14, 07:49 PM   #3
Blindplsoutragoroth
A Defias Bandit
I know evil ui tracks the 6 major BUffs, but i too wouldn't mind a addon or extension that tracks what spec or classes debuffs are present in the raid like sunder armor butthe main ones would be if the %spell haste is missing or attack speed etc.

Basically like mmo raid comp tracks what buffs debuffs you have depending on the make up of your raid.

I mean it's a convenience add-on as now i just look though all my buffs and see whats missing.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Xperl like Debuffs