11-16-06, 08:00 AM   #1
MartinL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
StupidMount2, not working anymore

Monday when i played StupidMount2 worked fine, then i then logged in again the day after it dident work anymore, i can see that it is loaded (with AddOns)

When i try to herb or mine or what ever, it just say "You are mounted".

And i can't find a new version of it, but sinc there was no update atleast none that i downloaded my self, i cannot see how it can stop working.

Header from the .toc
## Interface: 11200
## Title: StupidMount
## Author: sarf
## Notes: Will automatically mount/dismount when gathering stuff. Does not work for Paladin/Warlock class specific mounts. Will also dismount on any action that can not be performed mounted.
## DefaultState: enabled
## OptionalDeps: Khaos, AutoMount, IsMounted
## RequiredDeps:
## SavedVariables: StupidMount_Options
constants.lua
localization_en.lua
localization_de.lua
localization_fr.lua
localization_kr.lua
StupidMount2.lua
StupidMount2_Options.lua
StupidMount2.xml
11-16-06, 11:04 AM   #2
sarf
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Honkas!

I'm (as you can see) sarf, the author of StupidDismount2.

As a workaround you can try EzDismount (there is a version for the BC so there is - I suppose - a version for retail as well). It might lack some stuff that I put in StupidMount2 (like not dismounting while in combat etc), but it does work for most things. I'll see if I can't get StupidMount2 to work again, and if I can't, I'll just make my own fork from EzDismount.

Sarf
11-16-06, 02:50 PM   #3
MartinL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by sarf
Honkas!

I'm (as you can see) sarf, the author of StupidDismount2.

As a workaround you can try EzDismount (there is a version for the BC so there is - I suppose - a version for retail as well). It might lack some stuff that I put in StupidMount2 (like not dismounting while in combat etc), but it does work for most things. I'll see if I can't get StupidMount2 to work again, and if I can't, I'll just make my own fork from EzDismount.

Sarf
Thx a lot

I realy like StupidMount2 a lot, it makes life so easy when you want to herb or mine, or even if you ride trugh ennemy and one of your followers get attacked, then you dont have to find the dang mount icon befor you can attack

But what i dont understand was it worked fine the one day, and not the other. And i cant remember wich UI i would had updated, i use UI Central from http://ui.worldofwar.net/ and i just update all the UI that i can, sinc there comes a lot new updates every day, its hard to keep track on wich it was .( Gues it would had made it easyer for you, sorry

Last edited by MartinL : 11-16-06 at 02:53 PM.
12-01-06, 02:34 PM   #4
MartinL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey, just wanted to hear if there was anything new about StupidMount ?
12-04-06, 10:22 AM   #5
sarf
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Apparently, as long as you update the interface # to BC (20000) it should work fine.

Sarf
12-08-06, 10:59 PM   #6
MartinL
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thx a lot, working like a charm again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » StupidMount2, not working anymore