11-12-10, 05:31 PM   #1
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
@Led: Stuf question

Led, last I checked you use StUF for your unitframes. However, I wasn't aware that StUF had a HP Deficit option... how did you do this? Wait... you probably just set the backdrop color to classcolored, and the statusbar to the black/dark color... d'oh :P

Now I just wish I could achieve an oUF_Nin effect with StUF Sadly, StUF's author isn't responding to me asking for the feature to be added :P It's in StUF_Raid, after all! I can't port it over, no matter how hard I try =/

/meaningless post

Last edited by Seerah : 11-12-10 at 08:20 PM. Reason: moved these here from screenshots thread
11-12-10, 05:54 PM   #2
Blinky12
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
Led, last I checked you use StUF for your unitframes. However, I wasn't aware that StUF had a HP Deficit option... how did you do this? Wait... you probably just set the backdrop color to classcolored, and the statusbar to the black/dark color... d'oh :P

Now I just wish I could achieve an oUF_Nin effect with StUF Sadly, StUF's author isn't responding to me asking for the feature to be added :P It's in StUF_Raid, after all! I can't port it over, no matter how hard I try =/

/meaningless post
I think it does have a HP deficit option, if i remember correctly.
11-12-10, 06:10 PM   #3
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Blinky12 View Post
I think it does have a HP deficit option, if i remember correctly.
In StUF_Raid, there is a "Fade on Loss" option. This option is mysteriously absent in the normal StUF unitframes. I use StUF exclusively, and I have looked literally everywhere :P I tried coding the option into StUF, but I never got further than getting the "Fade on Loss" check-box into the options panel; it didn't actually do anything. Oh well, I'll live with what I have for now
11-12-10, 06:37 PM   #4
Blinky12
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Zagrei View Post
In StUF_Raid, there is a "Fade on Loss" option. This option is mysteriously absent in the normal StUF unitframes. I use StUF exclusively, and I have looked literally everywhere :P I tried coding the option into StUF, but I never got further than getting the "Fade on Loss" check-box into the options panel; it didn't actually do anything. Oh well, I'll live with what I have for now
I think if you tick something like "Health Gradient" it does it and you can change the colours using the general options.
11-12-10, 07:00 PM   #5
Zagrei
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Blinky12 View Post
I think if you tick something like "Health Gradient" it does it and you can change the colours using the general options.
I should have been more clear: I meant coloring the HP bar for health deficit, and not for health that you already have. Led has a Classcolored HP deficit, which is ultimately what I would like to replicate in StUF, except with a transparent foreground with classcolored HP deficit, which at this moment, isn't available in StUF unit frames. It works in Stuf Raid, though.
11-12-10, 07:35 PM   #6
iradex
A Cyclonian
Im using Stuf, tried to create some nice Unitframes, but, where i can get nice borders, textures , like Led or Zagrei to use? And where i put them, so Stuf can read them?
11-15-10, 05:13 AM   #7
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hej Zagrei, got it working for Stuf. Did you already find how to do it in Stuf_raid? Would be awesome.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » @Led: Stuf question