04-19-09, 03:05 AM   #1
donchupa
Premium Member

Premium Member
How to mark forums read?

would be nice as well if there was a button you could click that marked all posts read for a thread/forum
04-19-09, 06:36 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you wish to mark *all* forums/posts read, at the top of the forums, in the links bar, is "Mark Forums Read". If you wish to only mark one forum as read, go to that forum, open the "Forum Tools" menu (top right below PM info and page links), and click "Mark this forum read".
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-19-09, 06:47 PM   #3
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
If you wish to mark *all* forums/posts read, at the top of the forums, in the links bar, is "Mark Forums Read". If you wish to only mark one forum as read, go to that forum, open the "Forum Tools" menu (top right below PM info and page links), and click "Mark this forum read".
I wish this feature was available for sub-forums as well. For example, Site Forums and Featured Projects, not that I wouldn't read the Site Forums... just using as an example .
04-19-09, 06:58 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah, you mean a whole forum category? (Cause it works for sub forums )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-19-09, 08:37 PM   #5
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Ah, you mean a whole forum category? (Cause it works for sub forums )

Err, yeah. I mean the 'sub forums' of WoWI forums. Forum category would be a better description I suppose .

Edit:
Okay, so I was attempting new stuff and I figured out if you double click on the gears (cogwheel?) beside each forum, it marks it as being read. I no longer have a request, and sorry Maul, didn't mean to contribute to a derail.

Last edited by Yhor : 04-19-09 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Yay, found something new!(to me)
04-20-09, 10:00 AM   #6
donchupa
Premium Member

Premium Member
cheers Seerah just what i was looking for

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » How to mark forums read?