12-14-08, 12:45 PM   #1
Hhoky
A Fallenroot Satyr

Query, Guild mailing list addon?

Hey all, I know everyone is busy LvL again, and getting ready for the holidays (me included ^.^), I was just wondering if anybody has come across or knows of a Guild Mailing list addon. I used to use Guild Mailing List. But its been broke for a few months now.
I have made due with just announcements and the calendar but ...I wanted to set up a "Secret Elf" project for the holidays within my guild, and need a mailing addon that can sort through my guild list like the old one used to. It would make things easier for me, since we have over 300 members now, but a few haven't been online for months, so obviously wouldn't be able to participate in the festivities.
Anwyay....Just thought after days of chasing leads, finding broken addons and web searches, I thought I would ask here.
Hope you all have a Great Day, And Happy Holidays!

12-14-08, 06:29 PM   #2
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Found these over at Curse

Guild Mailbox
Guild Mailer
Multi Mail
BulkMail2

The first one I listed appears to be the best feature wise. Allows a range of criteria on who to send to ... one of them being level.

Hope this helps.
12-15-08, 07:15 AM   #3
Hhoky
A Fallenroot Satyr

Ohh Fantastic, Thank you So much. Its just what I was searching for. I don't know how I missed this addon, *sigh* Isn't that always the way....what your looking for was under your nose the whole time and you couldn't see it. A Thousand Thank Yous Sepioth! You saved my Holiday project.
I hope you have a great Holiday season and Happy Gaming!!

12-15-08, 10:52 PM   #4
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Isn't it always the last place you look

You have a great Holiday yourself.

And good luck with you Holiday Project.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Query, Guild mailing list addon?