10-24-20, 11:29 AM   #1
Aidan2015
A Murloc Raider
Mass Material stack split

Hello there,

I have been looking around for a Addon that can split ALL stacks of a certain material in my bags to a designated amount but all i can find are addons that split the single stack you shift click on

Addon request E.G.

I have 10000 Elementium Bars in my bags i would like them all split into stacks of 60, so i can enter the amount i would like the stacks split into sizes of and it will split all stacks till bags full/run out of mats etc.

I don't know if it would be time consuming for someone to do this or not but it will be greatly appreciated if you can make this for me.

Thank you in advance.
10-25-20, 12:07 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you are looking to do this?

If it is to post them in x sized stacks on the auction house, there are AH addons that allow you to specify how many stacks of whichever size to post.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mass Material stack split