05-06-11, 11:54 AM   #1
Amuga
A Kobold Labourer
Issues with Carbonite

I absolutely love this addon.and i find myself suck atm because i cant get it to work right. I've down loaded the beta and it will run ingame but my minimap, no matter if its carbonite or bizz's minimap, all my icons will blink. My questing ! will blink, the mailbox icons will blink, ect, i've updated all my other addons and carbonite still wont work. If anyone can help please do

05-06-11, 02:03 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Open Carbonites options
(type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu)
to the "Map Minimap" page, and look for the "Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay (0 is off) 0.4" option. Click anywhere on that line, and you will open an edit box. Change the value to "0" (zero), hit "Accept" and that should stop your icons from blinking. The downside to it is that the active node indicator (Blizzards glowing dot) won't blink either.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Issues with Carbonite