03-16-07, 06:59 PM   #1
Kefler
A Kobold Labourer
Information Bar

I just started playing WoW and I noticed in alot of screenshots I have seen online, there is this little bar that runs across the very top or vey bottom of the screen that shows the inventory (ie. 16/40) and the gold (ie. 4g 2s 38c). Most of them show other information as well, but them are the only 2 things im interested in atm. Now, I have talked to a friend and he said they are addons. Now, I have looked around and can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I just want a little bar at the top or bottom of my screen that show inventory/total inventory space and my gold/silver/copper count. Also, if you don't mind, can you please tell me how to use whatever it is that you show me. I have downloaded 10 addons which only 2 of them I have gotten to work, so I'm doing something wrong. Thanks you for helping me.
03-16-07, 07:04 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There are a few mods that do this. The two that I have used are Titan and FuBar. I have enjoyed FuBar much more.

Both are modular, meaning that lots of authors have written plugins for them, and you only have to use the plugins that you want. Titan comes packaged with the basics (like bag, money, clock, etc), while FuBar has them all as separate downloads. You may also see FuBar "packages" that people have put together as one download, too.

Both are available from this site. I personally recommend FuBar over Titan, but check them both out to see which one you like, or ask your friends.

As for how to download/install addons, read this FAQ if you haven't already: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...m#faq_download
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-17-07, 06:59 AM   #3
blay
An Aku'mai Servant
I too like FuBar better than Titan.
03-17-07, 09:41 AM   #4
robthedude
Don't Panic

/vote FuBar! lol it uses less memory and has a wider range of plugins

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Information Bar