05-31-08, 12:29 PM   #1
gazzaf1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unable to mazzify

I recently purchased a new computer and was installing mazzle using the core 1.1 and then the two additional packs but it now gets stuck at the mazzify screen.

I followed the same way I did it with my other computer (which works fine) but have had no luck in getting it to work.

Any suggestions?
05-31-08, 03:44 PM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by gazzaf1 View Post
I recently purchased a new computer and was installing mazzle using the core 1.1 and then the two additional packs but it now gets stuck at the mazzify screen.

I followed the same way I did it with my other computer (which works fine) but have had no luck in getting it to work.

Any suggestions?
Download the new 1.15 Core and the 1.15 addon pack.
05-31-08, 09:20 PM   #3
gazzaf1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks that did the trick except that in wide screen everything is a bit wonky, the 3D model works but the info is shifted to the left and there are black boxes.

I tried using bongos to fix this problem but was not able to. Is there somewhere I can change the ratio?
06-01-08, 02:23 AM   #4
Ayzlyn
A Fallenroot Satyr
simple solution for ratio problem

this is a problem that has happened since MazzleUIs inception, it's so commonly asked about you can find information in Mazzle's handy FAQ. What you need to do is decide which size resolution you are going to use for your interface. You have to set that up via Blizzard controls before you ever Mazzify. Once you set that up, you type /mazzify to bring up the Mazzifier. Select from mazzle's aspect ratios (on the top of the general options page) depending on the resolution size you delegated through Blizzard.

For example, if you selected 1024x768 then you would select the 1.33 aspect ratio.

After you mazzify there will be no black gaps in your skin.

Hope this helps!

Ayzlyn
06-01-08, 08:45 AM   #5
gazzaf1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks again. It was my fault, I was updating my computer next to my old one but was using a smaller 19" monitor when I mazzified each char. Everything is working now.
07-23-08, 05:16 PM   #6
shiner421
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
is there a way to use the bongos config file?

First of all, Mazzle UI is the only ui for me. However, due to the bongos 2.4 patch problems, i was wondering if there is any way to use mazzle ui's bongos 1 config files to configure bongos 3? I love the ability to have my bars all setup in about 5 seconds flat after I level.
07-24-08, 01:17 AM   #7
Karacho
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by shiner421 View Post
However, due to the bongos 2.4 patch problems, i was wondering if there is any way to use mazzle ui's bongos 1 config files to configure bongos 3?

No, that is not possible.
I think docevl was talking about updating MazzleUI's bongos to a newer version so that mazzifying works, but i'm not sure if he's still working on that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unable to mazzify