12-01-07, 12:41 AM   #41
Stekker
A Murloc Raider

Ok thx will try it . But when you say log out of WoW, you mean really just log out or exit?
12-01-07, 04:18 PM   #42
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

ingame press escape, click logout, wait for logout and then exit wow from the character selection screen. I dont acutally know but i think it makes a difference
12-08-07, 04:13 AM   #43
Stekker
A Murloc Raider

Snif, snif i'm tired of this. I installed my whole f****n World of Warcraft again and it doesnt work. Nothing work, the tips of Detard don't work, the tips of sorcerous don't work. Please god, why me?
12-11-07, 01:24 PM   #44
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Mazz or Cairenn, could this be stickied, please, and the old stickies for the 2.2 patch be taken down?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-11-07, 03:31 PM   #45
starofsorrow
A Kobold Labourer
All right. I'm trying to fix it...but I had a quick question. All of those addons are outdated, would that mean that I'd need to patch them as well, or can I simply remove the ones that I don't want from the interface? Thanks!!!

Also, when you log into the game for the first time after you install Mazzle, do you wait till a window pops up for installation of Mazzle? How long does that take? What does it look like?
12-11-07, 08:55 PM   #46
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
when i try to link an item to chat i get an error and then cant link anything till i relog

[2007/12/11 21:48:14-501-x1]: SendChatMessage(): Invalid escape code in chat message:
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `SendChatMessage'
Prat-2.0 54518.55795\Prat_Modules\modules\ChatLink.lua:211: in function <...erface\AddOns\Prat\Prat_Modules\modules\ChatLink.lua:202>
(tail call): ?:
<string>:"if(not scm) then scm = SendChatMessage; end...":1: in function `SendChatMessage'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2810: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2821: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help for ALL of your mazzle needs!