10-13-10, 03:57 AM   #1
Maziel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A couple of addon requests: Social/Guild Merge & Old Character Frame

Hi guys, I know there are some super smart people out there in the community, so figured I would post a couple of add-on requests.

1) Merge the Guild Frame back to the Social Frame.

I'd like some smart person out there to put the two new tabs for the guild window on to the Social panel. I've seen things like this done before in other situations and would so love someone to do this. Not a huge fan of having the guild stuff separate from the main social area that pops up when I hit [O].

2) Put back to old stat windows in the character sheet.

I'd like some smart person out there to put two stat windows back in to the character sheet, preferably allowing us to customise those two windows to hold whatever stats we want them to have. I would like to permanently hide the right pop out, the character window is just way too big now. I'd also like for that same smart person to put back the resistance boxes in the main character window. Personally, looking at it now, it is just a huge waste of space where the previous character window was nice and compact.

Thank you all for reading and I hope there are some people out there who feel the same way about these things and I pray those people are the coders of add-ons. =)
10-13-10, 04:07 AM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

First one has been created by Seerah: KeepingTabs
10-13-10, 04:54 AM   #3
Maziel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Awesome!!!

Thank you so much!
10-15-10, 06:37 AM   #4
Maziel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Recreate the old Character Window

Just bumping this for any authors out there who may want to try to do this or know of an author whom has.

I'd like an addon that would put back to old stat windows in the character sheet.

I'd like some smart person out there to put two stat windows back in to the character sheet, preferably allowing us to customise those two windows to hold whatever stats we want them to have.

I would like to permanently hide the right pop out, the character window is just way too big now.

I'd also like for that same smart person to put back the resistance boxes in the main character window.

Personally (and I am sure I am not alone in this) looking at it now, it is just a huge waste of space where our previous character window was nice and compact.

Thank you all for reading and I hope there are some people out there who feel the same way about these things and I pray those people are the coders of add-ons. =)

Thanks again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A couple of addon requests: Social/Guild Merge & Old Character Frame