10-28-10, 12:38 AM   #3941
treelet
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Game92 View Post
Just saw a thing, that was abit funnie, you dont need questhelper anymore, atm its just taking space. a few patches ago blizzard fixed an bulit-in questhelper if you didnt know
He indicated that the screenshot is of a UI he made a few years ago.

10-28-10, 01:25 AM   #3942
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by treelet View Post
He indicated that the screenshot is of a UI he made a few years ago.
aha xD did read really quick hehe

10-28-10, 06:23 AM   #3943
Minerv
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Tomine View Post
A new compilation in the works: taking a while, but will hopefully tweak it out by the end of the week.

Although this is just the beginning:

OOooh Tomine, nice to see you. Always been a fan of your UI's, used to use your Couture UI before it got broke.

Anyways, that looks great. Keep it up

10-28-10, 11:09 AM   #3944
carebear.
Banned

Originally Posted by Tomine View Post
A new compilation in the works: taking a while, but will hopefully tweak it out by the end of the week.

Although this is just the beginning:

I think we just found the solution to the end of boring plain pixel UIs!

That's some hot textures you got going on.

10-28-10, 01:16 PM   #3945
Firedancer
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
<snip> The top/bottom bars are from an old UI from firedancer, iirc. (at least, the textures are named firedancer) They're from the old WoW forums skin.
I did make those textures from the old WoW forums skin. I posted it to the WowAce forums (link) and provided a FileFront download, but then when FF closed/reopened the link went bad. I lost my copy of them when my old HD died. Any chance you could send them to me? I'll PM an email address to you. I'll then upload them here to WoWI for people to use.

Last edited by Firedancer : 10-28-10 at 01:21 PM. Reason: added link to original WowAce post from Oct 2007

10-28-10, 03:44 PM   #3946
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
OOooh Tomine, nice to see you. Always been a fan of your UI's, used to use your Couture UI before it got broke.

Anyways, that looks great. Keep it up
Feels good to be getting back into things, albeit it took over a year. All I need is a great guild of people and my new Warrior come Cata. I was going to update Couture, but I figured I would build something new. Quite excited to see how this UI ends up.

Originally Posted by carebear. View Post
I think we just found the solution to the end of boring plain pixel UIs!

That's some hot textures you got going on.
Thank you, Care: admittedly, I love this new UI even more than I did my first one. I think that is the result of time and knowledge.

10-28-10, 09:19 PM   #3947
Firedancer
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by Unkn View Post
Oh I love the textures/graphics... whatever you want to call them. I hope you release this or share where I can find textures.
If you were interested in the top/bottom bars, I have uploaded them here to WoWI. Thanks to Seerah for sending me my long lost textures!!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rTextures.html

10-28-10, 09:37 PM   #3948
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian

what should I change, improve?

10-28-10, 10:07 PM   #3949
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It always makes me sad to see the Lions faceless when people put their buttons like that...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-28-10, 10:18 PM   #3950
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
It always makes me sad to see the Lions faceless when people put their buttons like that...
I don't know as them to place that them didn't close the button, at them the difficult form. On idea it is possible over buttons but it turns out not absolutely beautifully (
yes, and i dont want to use own textures, only from blizzard art (130kb size is amazing )

Last edited by Wildbreath : 10-28-10 at 10:23 PM.

10-29-10, 12:05 AM   #3951
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Here is somthing new modifyed headline abit

10-29-10, 01:57 AM   #3952
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

Game92. You need your own thread to post all those screenshots with minor border updates on them. Several UI's have them.

10-29-10, 02:26 AM   #3953
Aftermathhqt
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by sacrife View Post
Game92. You need your own thread to post all those screenshots with minor border updates on them. Several UI's have them.
"minor updates" I added a new addon, and mixed with it, but i guess it bother ppl. sorry for the post..

10-29-10, 04:30 AM   #3954
neverg
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Game92 View Post
"minor updates" I added a new addon, and mixed with it, but i guess it bother ppl. sorry for the post..
It doesn't bother people. I guess what sacrifice wanted to say is that with so minor changes there is no point for you to post your UI every 2 pages. This is to show the UI, you've did! That's it!

With that said, Tomine, that is lovely!

10-29-10, 05:49 AM   #3955
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

Yes. It doesn't bother me, it's just that it can be a bit to much when there are so small changes. Your UI is very cool but unless you've changed it very noticeably it's not needed post another image of it.

10-29-10, 10:33 AM   #3956
Mock
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Wildbreath View Post
I don't know as them to place that them didn't close the button, at them the difficult form. On idea it is possible over buttons but it turns out not absolutely beautifully (
yes, and i dont want to use own textures, only from blizzard art (130kb size is amazing )
Just to have it said, what's the point of having a light memory UI? Warcraft already uses hm, 500 MB memory? It's not really possible to notice on performance if a UI is 10 kB or 20 MB. CPU usage is what matters.

10-29-10, 11:44 AM   #3957
qib
A Kobold Labourer
Here is mine:

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/d...rrent=uil2.jpg

Last edited by qib : 10-29-10 at 12:03 PM.

10-30-10, 04:26 AM   #3958
Wildbreath
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Mock View Post
Just to have it said, what's the point of having a light memory UI? Warcraft already uses hm, 500 MB memory? It's not really possible to notice on performance if a UI is 10 kB or 20 MB. CPU usage is what matters.
just for fun

10-30-10, 04:32 AM   #3959
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
OI fellow wowinterfacians..

Still realized i had some gametime so i downloaded the latest patch and played a little with my UF's. this is probably the look im going for if i do continue play when cata hits.

It's what happens if you mix ouf_phanx with ouf_gdx.. two of my favourite layouts atm..

It's nothing special, i like it however. aiming for a clean look with high functionality.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1827/wipui.jpg

-_-V

10-30-10, 04:54 AM   #3960
Led ++
A Frostmaul Preserver

http://www.abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_103010_102d5nb.jpg

myez.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...