12-04-10, 02:06 PM   #1
chonl
A Murloc Raider
Zone discovery did not un-shade map

I was questing in Dun Morugh (sp?) and recieved the achievement for exploring the land, but there is still a gray splotch on the carbonite map. I opened the default wow world map and all zones are visible. How do I update the zone recognition in carbonite? It isn't a big deal, but I like the map to have no gray spots if I have explored the whole zone.

12-04-10, 04:54 PM   #2
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by chonl View Post
I was questing in Dun Morugh (sp?) and recieved the achievement for exploring the land, but there is still a gray splotch on the carbonite map. I opened the default wow world map and all zones are visible. How do I update the zone recognition in carbonite? It isn't a big deal, but I like the map to have no gray spots if I have explored the whole zone.
The feature of zone discovery is working correctly. If you still have an unexplored area on your map then there is a part you have NOT explored yet. Go to that area and run around to see what you missed.

12-06-10, 01:25 AM   #3
chonl
A Murloc Raider
I have wondered all over the area to no luck. The default wow map does not have any undiscovered zones/areas and I got the achievement for exploring Dun Morogh. It is only the carbonite map that still has a shaded part. Any suggestions?

12-06-10, 05:23 AM   #4
Ratu
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by chonl View Post
I have wondered all over the area to no luck. The default wow map does not have any undiscovered zones/areas and I got the achievement for exploring Dun Morogh. It is only the carbonite map that still has a shaded part. Any suggestions?
If you can post a pic, I will have a much better understanding of what area you are talking about. Also you could just use the transparency slider to not show any unexplored areas unless you are purposely wanting unexplored areas to not be shown.

12-06-10, 03:14 PM   #5
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's possible we're displaying an overlay that was recently removed (since Cata beta). We'll look into it thanks.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Zone discovery did not un-shade map