02-27-11, 11:24 AM   #1
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Glyph coloring

After hitting max level on my warrior and getting some raid worthy gear to raid with I have decided to pick up some of my other characters which I have not played since TBC, that being said I was wondering if there was an addon that would color a glyph's icon based on whether you know it or not much like how a few addons do for recipes. It would be very helpful since the auction houses glyph sections aren't categorized by prime, major or minor glyphs so when looking down the list of say paladin glyphs you are hit with an overwhelming amount of items and end up having to mouse over alot of them just to know whether you know them or not. I apologize if this has been asked before but I scan the forums here frequently and don't recall seeing a post like this.

- Winston Churchill
02-27-11, 11:54 AM   #2
Dorwido
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
tick the checkbox "usuable items" and glyphs you learned wont appear.
02-27-11, 12:28 PM   #3
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yep, also works for pets which is nice if you're a hoarder.
03-13-11, 02:14 AM   #4
Crissa
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Mmm. It would be interesting to add known and unknown to title/context/icon coloring in interfaces like loot, bag, auction house, chat, bank...

But it would be alot of work. Hmm. Aside from chat and auction house, you could mod oGlow to do that... Since it already reaches into the frames and has a filter.

*ponder*

-Crissa

'usable items' doesn't include glyphs already bid upon or in the mail. I ended up with a couple doubles last splurge.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Glyph coloring