05-22-11, 10:48 AM   #1
taheen74
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Raid frame question

How do I only track my Earth Shield and my water shield in the raid frames? I figured out how to put Buff Auras onto the frames but I want to only track those specific two. I don't need every single buff on the frames lol.
05-23-11, 03:08 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hi taheen74

In the buff aura feature, you can define a filter.

Go on the bottom, check the box filter Aura by name and enter the list of buff you want to see.

If you check the box external file, you must create a Auralist object from the repository browser and use it.

Cheers
05-23-11, 11:38 AM   #3
taheen74
A Cyclonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sigg View Post
Hi taheen74

In the buff aura feature, you can define a filter.

Go on the bottom, check the box filter Aura by name and enter the list of buff you want to see.

If you check the box external file, you must create a Auralist object from the repository browser and use it.

Cheers
Hehe I figured that out about 3 hours after I asked. What I am trying to do is get the same design that I have for my Vuhdo layout (including mana bars). I tried out what I had yesterday but managed to make everything way too big . Also how do I get it to organize by role: tanks in one row, melee in another, ranged, then healers? That particular feature makes my life as a healer easier.

(I'll probably figure that part out in 4 hours).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Raid frame question