05-14-19, 06:03 PM   #1
helzbelz
A Defias Bandit
WOW Classic Addon request, (Raid Calendar and EPGP)

I will be running a guild come classic. We do not plan to run a website because well 90% of all the guild website providers are gone the rest are crap when it comes to tools. Will anyone be building a Raid Calendar that we can use as an Add On in game for raid sign ups because the in game calendar as of right now is not going to be in game? Also will someone be working on the EPGP Add on for raiding guilds for Classic?
05-15-19, 06:57 AM   #2
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as word of mouth goes Classic may get the same core version as retail, this was suspected when they did their folder restructure. If they do keep the core the likelihood they keep the Calendar is just as high.
Much of what I have read/heard is they do not plan on having two separate games and instead go with one version with two games on different content.
05-15-19, 09:42 AM   #3
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
If you can't access things C_Calendar in Classic addons then there will be differences. I think that's where this is going but can't be tested until Beta has addon support enabled.
05-15-19, 05:45 PM   #4
helzbelz
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by jeruku View Post
As far as word of mouth goes Classic may get the same core version as retail, this was suspected when they did their folder restructure. If they do keep the core the likelihood they keep the Calendar is just as high.
Much of what I have read/heard is they do not plan on having two separate games and instead go with one version with two games on different content.
I already asked on the WOW Forums and people who have access to the Beta say that the Calendar is not even loaded into the classic client.
05-15-19, 06:19 PM   #5
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
Because there wasn't a Calendar in Classic. The stock UI (including the bags/micro menu that were moved in Legion I think) should all be back to the way they were in vanilla.

We don't know what from the "post vanilla" (for want of a better term) api might bleed though for use in creating addons for Classic. Probably very little if anything.

It will probably also be a while before addons are enabled in beta for testing so all it's only speculation until then.
05-15-19, 08:18 PM   #6
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by helzbelz View Post
I already asked on the WOW Forums and people who have access to the Beta say that the Calendar is not even loaded into the classic client.
Really? Interesting, you'd think a calendar wouldn't affect immersion into a "vanilla" experience. Suppose Google Calendar is the best bet, aside from sharing you can even get notifications on your phone. Unless you feel like using Facebook to mark events?
10-28-19, 03:18 AM   #7
Zarathustra101
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up Anyone know if this is available anywhere

Hi,

Not sure if there has been an update added anywhere but I am keen to establish if anyone is aware of a solution to the missing Group calendar element for Classic.

Has anyone now developed an addon or are there any suggestions asa to a workable solution in the interim?

Zara

WoWInterface » Classic - AddOns, Compliations, Macros » Classic - AddOn Search/Requests » WOW Classic Addon request, (Raid Calendar and EPGP)