07-22-18, 07:26 PM   #1
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Quest marker on name plate?

I'm using KUI Nameplates. It shows all the information I want except for one thing... Quest markers. When I'm approaching a mob, KUI doesn't have a quest marker.

Threat Plates has a wonderful widget that puts a ! point above quest mobs. I got it configured down to the point that it shows nothing but the ! point....

However, when I turn KUI back on Threat Plate throws this warning that I'm now running 2 name plate mods... blah blah blah.... every time I log into a character.

So I don't think Threat Plate is the answer. I would love to have ! point on any and all quest mobs. Does anyone know any other mods that do this? I found QuestPlates but that's not what I had in mind.
07-22-18, 07:46 PM   #2
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Cindy1002 View Post
I'm using KUI Nameplates. It shows all the information I want except for one thing... Quest markers. When I'm approaching a mob, KUI doesn't have a quest marker.

Threat Plates has a wonderful widget that puts a ! point above quest mobs. I got it configured down to the point that it shows nothing but the ! point....

However, when I turn KUI back on Threat Plate throws this warning that I'm now running 2 name plate mods... blah blah blah.... every time I log into a character.

So I don't think Threat Plate is the answer. I would love to have ! point on any and all quest mobs. Does anyone know any other mods that do this? I found QuestPlates but that's not what I had in mind.
It's not part of a name plate addon, but I've been using Kib Quest Mobs myself which sounds like it does what your asking.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Indicator.html

Hope that helps.
07-22-18, 07:55 PM   #3
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
It's not part of a name plate addon, but I've been using Kib Quest Mobs myself which sounds like it does what your asking.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Indicator.html

Hope that helps.
That looks very interesting. Thankyou! If it works with KUI then great!

If anyone else has any suggestions, please throw them out.
07-22-18, 08:22 PM   #4
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What is it about QuestPlates that doesn't do what you're after?
07-22-18, 08:47 PM   #5
Cindy1002
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by semlar View Post
What is it about QuestPlates that doesn't do what you're after?
I just want a ! over the name plate, don't need/want a counter. That probably sounds silly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest marker on name plate?