07-03-11, 02:42 PM   #1
Gallus
A Murloc Raider
Carbonite not zhowing maps on zoom in

Scenario:

I'm in Orgrimmar, waiting for the Tirisfal zep so I can grab the bonfires in the Eastern Kingdoms. While waiting, I decide to set up a Goto for the Bulwark, so I know which way to fly as soon as the zep zones in.

I zoom out to get the world, then zoom in on Tirisfal Glades. And zoom, and zoom... and the map never changes from using the continent map.

I have Tirisfal filling the map window.. and it's just a featureless yellowish blob. It won't even zoom into the "satellite view".

Same thing for Northrend and Outland... Kalimdor doesn't show the zone maps (except for Org and Azshara), but will go straight from the continent map to the "satellite view".

What am I missing here?

07-06-11, 05:49 PM   #2
link07
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

I dont think your missing anything, I think its a 4.2 bug, as I have the problem to

wish they would fix it! (and update the maps)

07-12-11, 09:10 AM   #3
Alaniis
A Murloc Raider
having the same problem

Is it a 4.2 bug? If so, any eta on the fix?

07-12-11, 09:24 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So, how does your Carbonite map work for you if Carbonite is the only enabled addon?

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite not zhowing maps on zoom in