02-14-07, 09:44 AM   #241
Tribe
A Kobold Labourer
2 little bugs

1st bug: ur UI thinks that Mutilate must be used from stealth -> it places it in stealth action bar (with sap, cheap shot, etc)
2nd bug: it doesn't place Envenom to finishing moves bar (i think cuz of there is no slot for it)

02-14-07, 10:36 AM   #242
Joev
A Murloc Raider

Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.
The black box that is supposed to be behind the co-ords is not, it is just to the left of them

Your aspect ratio or resolution
using the 1.6 aspect ration option or 1024x768 (wide) wich is 1024x800 i think

Any extra add-ons you may be using
Using only what came with Mazzle

A screenshot, if applicable

Link

02-14-07, 03:40 PM   #243
liago
A Defias Bandit
I'd like to start by saying thank you so much for this compilation.

It is running perfect for me with one exception. Whenever I log out or exit I get a wow error. I have done this with a fresh instal on two different computers so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

here is the error
This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0041D3D5

The instruction at "0x0041D3D5" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "written".

WoWBuild: 6383
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
x86 Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=0968E548 ECX=00000000 EDX=00CE3FEC ESI=1725C6C8
EDI=0012FE7C EBP=0012FE60 ESP=0012FE48 EIP=0041D3D5 FLG=00010296
CS =001B DS =0023 ES =0023 SS =0023 FS =003B GS =0000

02-14-07, 06:08 PM   #244
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bongos / cyCircled / bar swapping issues

Hello Mazzle-

I am not getting an "error" - but I am getting some odd behavior with Bongos. I am using the latest build you have posted publicly.

#1 - Lock/Unlock Bars doesn't work -- "sometimes"
Sometimes, and I cannot seem to figure out what causes this, but it happens now and then when I edit the Bongos bars they get stuck "locked" sometimes and other times "unlocked" - only a reload UI will reset them. The bongos config menu seems to have no effect when trying to toggle the behaviour - again - sometimes. And a reloadui cleans it up.

#2 - Using cyCircled makes the items in the "context menu" become invisible. The items are still there, and when I mouse over them the tooltip is correct and clicking on them works, but the icons themselves are missing - I see empty buttons. Disabling cyCircled and doing a reloadui fixes this, although I like pretty butons. All other buttons behave normally.

#3 - Button layout instructions for switching healing/offensive, fire/frost wrong
The instructions I think are still based on the DAB layouts - for my Priest/Mage/Palidin there seem to be no keybinds or switches to swap offensive for healing or fire/frost spells. I will report that the hunter "F" key works like a CHARM even in combat, swapping ranged for melee - I thought that wasn't possible! Could you please provide a method of doing the same thing for other classes as you have done with the Hunter? I would love a 1 key swap of the bars.

Thanks for an excellent collection and all of your hard work. I regret not having enough time to contribute much towards the end of the beta - RL wins again

02-14-07, 06:56 PM   #245
Grebis
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Flarin

#2 - Using cyCircled makes the items in the "context menu" become invisible. The items are still there, and when I mouse over them the tooltip is correct and clicking on them works, but the icons themselves are missing - I see empty buttons. Disabling cyCircled and doing a reloadui fixes this, although I like pretty butons. All other buttons behave normally.
As Mazz referenced in his known issues....
Known Issues:

If you choose the circular button option, the context menu won't show textures. I don't recommend you use it at the current time.

02-14-07, 07:07 PM   #246
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Joev
Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.
The black box that is supposed to be behind the co-ords is not, it is just to the left of them
I would recommend re-mazzifying and see if the frames go back to their normal position. let us know if that doesnt help.

02-14-07, 07:46 PM   #247
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Flarin

#3 - Button layout instructions for switching healing/offensive, fire/frost wrong
The instructions I think are still based on the DAB layouts - for my Priest/Mage/Palidin there seem to be no keybinds or switches to swap offensive for healing or fire/frost spells. I will report that the hunter "F" key works like a CHARM even in combat, swapping ranged for melee - I thought that wasn't possible! Could you please provide a method of doing the same thing for other classes as you have done with the Hunter? I would love a 1 key swap of the bars.
2) Already on the issues list. Hell, it clearly suggests that you don't enable it in the Mazzifier b/c it doesn't play well with the context menu.
3) Bind something to action page up or action page down

02-14-07, 07:52 PM   #248
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Imanelf
Yesterday I had a problem with the 3d models in the unit frames. This was the sequence:

1. Grouped with two humans that were too far away to get the avatars
2. When I got next to them their avatars still didn't appear
3. Reloaded the UI and the avatars appeared but were too tall. Their heads were blocked by the buffs
4. Invited a 4th person (Night Elf) who was too far away for an avatar
5. When he got close his avatar appeared at the correct height without needing to reload the ui. (First 2 human avatars were still too tall)
6. Zoned in the instance and everyone's avatars were then correct

There's a known issue where camera angles don't always get adjusted when reloading. That's what happened with your first two characters. You should have just waited for a bit. WoW would have eventually loaded the models.

02-15-07, 09:32 AM   #249
Joev
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Kierrkian
I would recommend re-mazzifying and see if the frames go back to their normal position. let us know if that doesnt help.

Tried re-mazzifying, did not help also my target,pet and party pet frames are never in the correct posistion but that dosent bother me i can easily fix that

02-15-07, 09:42 AM   #250
Joev
A Murloc Raider

Double post sorry

Delete me

02-15-07, 11:39 AM   #251
mrwuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Rogue (not the class) button on the screen

* Using
* No Error Message Given/Needed
* 1280 x 1024
* Warlock, 70, Undead
* Suggested Warlock Layout
* Vanilla MazzleUI
* A screenshot, if applicable (attached)

The Firestone button seems to place it's self where ever it gets a desire. A /rl makes it go away, but it does not place it's self in line with the other buttons for the warlock addon.

I figured I would add this in case it helps with another issue. This came when I disabled RestFU.
The error listed in the bug catcher is this

Code:
[2007/02/15 11:25:27-5-x1]: FuBar_RestFu-2.0\RestFu.lua:47: AceEvent-2.0: Cannot unregister event "PLAYER_UPDATE_RESTING". "FuBar - RestFu (standby)" is not registered with it.
This bug has nothing to do with my current problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	1065  

Last edited by mrwuss : 02-15-07 at 12:33 PM.

02-15-07, 11:48 AM   #252
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Joev
Tried re-mazzifying, did not help also my target,pet and party pet frames are never in the correct posistion but that dosent bother me i can easily fix that
Ever since I stopped using DART, the position of the panel frames is no longer affecting by mazzifying the layout. I'll try to run at your exact resolution and see why it's not working.

02-15-07, 12:37 PM   #253
mrwuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Also the Check Box for Showing/Hiding hidden items does not work within monkey quest.

02-15-07, 12:39 PM   #254
Cleftlip
A Kobold Labourer

Disappearing Nameplate settings

I'm not sure if this bug is the same one written about name plates but wanted to post it to make sure. On WoW interface setting I like to have Player Names, Guild Names, and NPC names showing. It seems that random times when I relog or start playing for the day they will be totally erased and have to enable the options again to see all the names.

I'm running at 1440x900 resolution
Mage, 64, Undead
Mage button layout

Thanks

PS I shouldn't have lacked the praise for making such a kickin UI, and one that works after a patching too! ^_^ I now use all hotkeys no more clickidy click for me

Last edited by Cleftlip : 02-15-07 at 12:45 PM.

02-15-07, 12:57 PM   #255
bccorin
A Defias Bandit
Scrolling Combat Text and Execute

Searched this thread but couldnt find if this came up. My SCT is not calling out execute. It was before and then i respecced and now it is not. Neither is it calling out revenge.

I reloaded the UI but to no avail

02-15-07, 12:59 PM   #256
mrwuss
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by bccorin
Searched this thread but couldnt find if this came up. My SCT is not calling out execute. It was before and then i respecced and now it is not. Neither is it calling out revenge.

I reloaded the UI but to no avail

Did you check the settings in SCT? When you respecced it would have removed those 'spells' from the list, you might need to readd them under the /sct menu command.

02-15-07, 01:23 PM   #257
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by liago
This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:0041D3D5

The instruction at "0x0041D3D5" referenced memory at "0x00000004".
The memory could not be "written".

WoWBuild: 6383
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x86 Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=0968E548 ECX=00000000 EDX=00CE3FEC ESI=1725C6C8
EDI=0012FE7C EBP=0012FE60 ESP=0012FE48 EIP=0041D3D5 FLG=00010296
CS =001B DS =0023 ES =0023 SS =0023 FS =003B GS =0000
This also started happening to me ever since last Tuesday's patch.

It doesn't happen all the time... sometimes it happens during flight while opening up the FuBar at the top to browse the icons. The last thing I remember was when I moved my mouse away from the Mazzle icon on the top right corner when the WoW.exe threw the exception error.

Other times, when logging off. The exception happens before the character selection screen appears.

I don't think it is the add-ons, it must have been something with the latest patch. Unfortunately, I can't give any more information and the errors are probably NOT reproducable (i.e. sometimes logging off and no problem).

02-15-07, 01:26 PM   #258
bccorin
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by mrwuss
Did you check the settings in SCT? When you respecced it would have removed those 'spells' from the list, you might need to readd them under the /sct menu command.

Thanks for the response. yes i did go into the menu. it shows my active skills box checked (as a matter of fact all the boxes are checked). Doesnt really give me the option to check/uncheck spells however. If there is a way to do this please let me know.

The funny thing is overpower etc. shows up. just not execute and revenge even when they become available.

02-15-07, 05:57 PM   #259
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Context Menu

Mazz:

I think it is a bug...

I can reproduce it in any of my characters.

When you login, normally, the context menu appears.

If you click on any of the empty boxes in the context menu, the context menu will disappear. However, a tooltip will appear on the left hand side.

If the character is a Paladin, the tooltip is Flash of Light. If the character is a Hunter, the tooltip is Auto-Shot.

If you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the cursor is in the context box, same result. But, if you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the mouse is outside of the context box, the context box disappears WITHOUT the tooltip display.

If you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the cursor in on an action in the context box, the action button will be executed. I would have thought that ALT-MouseButton4 would close the context WITHOUT executing the action.

A very minor bug and nothing to throw tantrums about. But, if somebody has the context menu code opened up for some other bugs, maybe this could be fixed also.

In any case, I always default for the context menu NOT to appear during login.

02-15-07, 06:17 PM   #260
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Ringleron
Mazz:

I think it is a bug...

I can reproduce it in any of my characters.

When you login, normally, the context menu appears.

If you click on any of the empty boxes in the context menu, the context menu will disappear. However, a tooltip will appear on the left hand side.

If the character is a Paladin, the tooltip is Flash of Light. If the character is a Hunter, the tooltip is Auto-Shot.

If you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the cursor is in the context box, same result. But, if you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the mouse is outside of the context box, the context box disappears WITHOUT the tooltip display.

If you do ALT-MouseButton4 while the cursor in on an action in the context box, the action button will be executed. I would have thought that ALT-MouseButton4 would close the context WITHOUT executing the action.

A very minor bug and nothing to throw tantrums about. But, if somebody has the context menu code opened up for some other bugs, maybe this could be fixed also.

In any case, I always default for the context menu NOT to appear during login.

I'm not sure about the tooltip, but the rest is exactly how it's supposed to behave.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD