Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-14-20, 01:49 PM   #1
Renalaide
A Defias Bandit
Addon that shares info with guildmates with the same addon

Hi, I don't know if an addon like this exists, or if this is the best place to look or request it.

Mainly, I'm looking for an addon like this so that if a pug ruins a m+ key, or is a headache-inducing player, guild members can add them (name-realm) to a list so if they apply to another guild member's key, said other guild member can hover over their name and have a little tooltip just saying something like "Guildmembername has placed on a warning list for the following reason: 'Bruh this guy pulled the whole ass room and left'."

I know my guild primarily runs keys with each other, but there are still some off-nights where someone needs a healer and they've all spontaneously combust. And while the chances of pug applying for someone else's key that you know are slim, it's a lot more for peace of mind I guess.

Like, how you can /ignore player-realm (or right click on their name for that option), maybe something like /badkey player-realm "Bruh this guy pulled the whole ass room and left" (or right click for that same option)

And I like the note and showing which guild member it came from as part of it

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon that shares info with guildmates with the same addon